+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a man ?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Uh I think I would fail this one out right. I have a higher risk for cancer than most people in general. I do have good genes, but I guess its only fair to offset them with a bad one like cancer.

Ditto. All I seem to get are single moms, older women, and girls that are already taken. I know I complain about it, but even with me getting out more and actually getting more social my luck has only gotten worse, not better. So I do wonder what other guys do to get the single non single mom girls.

Really? I thought standing straighter was healthy for people to do. But don't breast implant get the job done anyway? I am wondering when they come out with a breast pump. You know when a girl wants big boobs on the spot, and can just pump them up right there and then. That would make for some interesting sex.

Ie "The force is strong with this one"?

+1

I know am a natural with kids has I had moms tell me I be basically a perfect dad, and some of the moms have even been impress with my natural talent. But I want kids when I am 30, not at 22.

And to add to this, it is the overall package that wins a girl over.

+1
    I get into situatuons sometimes with older women, have been with a few, and im 23...are you saying thats all the females that show interest in u are older women who either have kids or are in relationships, at 22? I get similar comments about how Id make teh best father and Im this or Im that, very laudatory compliments and get hit on and told im so handsome and cute by older women (a lot of these women are older than 35) way too often for it to be just coincidence..the oldest woman ive been with was 32 but she looked like she was 28 at most...i didn find out her age til the next day, and she turned out to be a crazy one wanting a relationship, when I live in new york and she in florida, but i digress...

I think younger girls when they are young will not always go for the "best" guy with all the features and characteristics of a good husband, providor, father etc...even if this person is also handsome, strong, smart and funny just because they are not ready for something like that yet and are afraid to get involved like that so young. That is why they will date guys who they dont really see anything ever happening in the long run with but who may be cute, or a little wild or whatever

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is it common for young women to talk about babies like that with guys? Short of confessing a homicide I don't think there's much else a gal could say that's more disturbing to me.
    Last edited by Gribble; 02-03-07 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by intrepido View Post
    ...are you saying thats all the females that show interest in u are older women who either have kids or are in relationships, at 22?
    Basically. I also forgot the married ones as well. I had enough of those to make it pretty much a habit to look for a ring before I do anything.

I think younger girls when they are young will not always go for the "best" guy with all the features and characteristics of a good husband, providor, father etc...even if this person is also handsome, strong, smart and funny just because they are not ready for something like that yet and are afraid to get involved like that so young. That is why they will date guys who they dont really see anything ever happening in the long run with but who may be cute, or a little wild or whatever
    I understand what your saying, but I don't act nothing like a parent when I am not around kids. Beside that its pretty clear that I attract the older crowd and the taken, I have no clue as to why I can't get a girl my own age that is single. But this is why I want to make a couple of female friends that are my age basically, so that they can help me with such things.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Is it common for young women to talk about babies like that with guys? Short of confessing a homicide I don't think there's much else a gal could say that's more disturbing to me.
    Yes and no. It mostly depends on the topic of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    No, silly. That's just the delivery apparatus. I'm talking about that thrill that runs down a woman's spine when she meets a really good-quality man, the thing that makes her stand a little straighter (this accentuates the chest), open her eyes a little wider, pay closer attention than she would to just any guy.

The thing that tells her, "You would have smart, strong healthy babies with this one."

Even if it's the last thing on her mind, her body notices this. Natural fact.
    What a pile of smelly shit.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Never happens to you, huh?
    Spammer Spanker

Never happens to you, huh?
    Yea, because it never happens to anybody. Unless by a "good quality man" you mean a "rich man" lol

It happens to intrepido. It happens to Gribble. It happens to Aegis. It happens to LV. Women just throw themselves at these guys. There IS a reason for this, and it's clearly not their sparkling charm, because some of these guys aren't all that charming from what I can tell.

Is it a chemical thing?
    Spammer Spanker

It happens to intrepido. It happens to Gribble. It happens to Aegis. It happens to LV. Women just throw themselves at these guys. There IS a reason for this, and it's clearly not their sparkling charm, because some of these guys aren't all that charming from what I can tell.

Is it a chemical thing?
    No money .

Is it a chemical thing?
    LoL, yea...they look at them and go "wow, this is a good quality man my female senses are tingling". All man look like man, there is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    LoL, yea...they look at them and go "wow, this is a good quality man my female senses are tingling". All man look like man, there is no difference.

Who are you, Miss Swan?

I think there are things that make a man attractive that are clearly apparent from across the room and set them apart from others instantly. Money is not one of them.

I divorced a guy with money and am now dating someone with much less money. Money is so unimportant. As long as it doesn't become a problem (i.e. he can't pay his part of the rent), it doesn't matter. At all.
    Spammer Spanker

Who are you, Miss Swan?

I think there are things that make a man attractive that are clearly apparent from across the room and set them apart from others instantly.
    Muscles and a nice build. You know anything else will not make sense as the most louzy looking individual can produce some of the BEST genes.

Yeah, but if there's a guy with muscles and a nice build who has no confidence, he's just not going to be attractive. It's all about the confidence.
    Spammer Spanker

I think there are things that make a man attractive that are clearly apparent from across the room and set them apart from others instantly. Money is not one of them.

I divorced a guy with money and am now dating someone with much less money. Money is so unimportant. As long as it doesn't become a problem (i.e. he can't pay his part of the rent), it doesn't matter. At all.
    I congratulate you for doing this, but there is a part of me that wants to call bs on this. Because of my own personal experience with girls. I know not all are like this, but you can say I got a couple bad eggs to make me cautious of rest of the batch.

Yeah, but if there's a guy with muscles and a nice build who has no confidence, he's just not going to be attractive. It's all about the confidence.
    Uh I semi disagree. Because I am very confident and yet I see the attention I get from girls and yet it doesn't seem to work like you make it to be.

You can tell confidence in a man who just simply walks past you ?

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I congratulate you for doing this, but there is a part of me that wants to call bs on this. Because of my own personal experience with girls. I know not all are like this, but you can say I got a couple bad eggs to make me cautious of rest of the batch.
    You are dealing with girls. Soon, you will be dealing with women. Yes, there are such things as gold diggers out there. There are also crack smokers, religious zealots and liars. None of these are acceptable as potential mates.

I stand by my opinion that nothing is as attractive as confidence.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 03-03-07 at 01:09 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast