+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a man ?

And I stand by my opinion that confidence is over-rated.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You are dealing with girls. Soon, you will be dealing with women. Yes, there are such things as gold diggers out there. There are also crack smokers, religious zealots and liars. None of these are acceptable as potential mates.
    When do women come to age? I am just asking because I turn 23 this month, and i ain't getting any younger. But as far as the drug junkies and what have you I am very aware of them. As I have dealt with them more than once. But I where I work now the people are overly nice to me and I am actually thinking of "hunting" for women in the city I work in, but I need to upgrade my uh wardrobe to fit the upscale area.

I stand by my opinion that nothing is as atttractive as confidence.
    And I think a lot of girls and women would agree with you on this.

Jurupa, I wish I lived in LA. I would loooove to go shopping with you and dress you up like a Ken doll. Women love dressing men. We really do!

I like the fact that you are deliberately seeking someone instead of just waiting for somebody to fall into your lap. It's good that your standards are high, too.
    Spammer Spanker

Jurupa, I wish I lived in LA. I would loooove to go shopping with you and dress you up like a Ken doll. Women love dressing men. We really do!
    You can dress me up... I dunno if my style is working anymore
    I love love. I love to love and I love being loved.

Your not good at memory are you? I am 6'6" and therefore I can not get t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets etc at any physical store. I have to go to either online or catalog. And even then my choices are limited. So far I can buy shirts/t-shirts at JcPenny, Eddi Bauer, Gap (I am not sure they fit yet but they have tall), and Lands End. I get my shoes at Zappos as they have the the biggest selection in my size. Pants and shorts are no problem, so we would be shopping for that. lol

But if you where over here, I think you would not last long with me as I may embarrass the hell out of you. I do have a small amount of knowledge of girl talk and when I have a chance I practice it so that one day I may join a a girl talk conversation. lol

I like the fact that you are deliberately seeking someone instead of just waiting for somebody to fall into your lap. It's good that your standards are high, too.
    Funny you should mention that. My dad basically waited until my mom fell in his lap and asked him out. I have so far taken the total opposite of him in life so far which is funny when you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvSickStagger View Post
    Hey I bet it is way better than what I wear on a daily basis. As I wear a solid color t-shirt and shorts for the most part. The only graphic t's are my big daddy t-shirts.

Dare I ask?
    Spammer Spanker

Nah, I'm just a dirty hippy or so my friends say.

Nah, I'm just a dirty hippy or so my friends say.

Gross. I'm taking you to the Eddie Bauer outlet right now.

This brings up an important point. Boys, you have to be able to dress yourselves, for God's sake. Yes, we women have fun shopping for you, but if you can't be bothered to put on pants that don't have holes in them and a shirt without a coffee stain on it, how can we be expected to take you seriously?
    Spammer Spanker

I actually don't really wear dirty clothes... but I do rock the Goodwill/ROSS Dress for Less style

That's Cross-Dress for Less to you, buddy.

I'm wearing a gorgeous sweater I bought at Cross-Dress for Less right now, as a matter of fact. Since I got divorced, I'm extremely broke.

Another thing occurs with regard to what I look for in a guy, speaking of dirty hippies. Hygiene. Maybe it's because I was raised by hippies, but I am really particular about how clean boys have to be.

Very, very clean.
    Spammer Spanker

It happens to intrepido. It happens to Gribble. It happens to Aegis. It happens to LV. Women just throw themselves at these guys. There IS a reason for this, and it's clearly not their sparkling charm, because some of these guys aren't all that charming from what I can tell.

Is it a chemical thing?
    HEY! im semi-charming

Quote Originally Posted by intrepido View Post
    HEY! im semi-charming
    Sure, but do you floss? Can you iron a shirt? Do you have bed-head? ::shudder::
    Spammer Spanker

Giga-

For everyone's clarification on this post...how would you define confidence? both in idea and in practice

I'm pretty damn clean... actually just took a shower thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast