+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did she do that????

Why did she do that????

Hi everyone, I have a problem which needs solving before i implode. Ok cut a long story short....i've known this girl for about 4 years, liked her from the minute i saw her, she used to to visit my neighbors (her cousins) weekly...she's like a year younger than me....anyway, fast forward 3.5years, we started talking more & more, and we both agreed that yeah we do like each other, bare in mind this happened last year. now her cousin either likes me or hates my guts, so her cousin decides to talk a whole lot of shit about me..so which spoiled things between me n her, we didn't talk for like 6months until like a month ago...we started talking again, and i ended up apologizing for some shit i aint know about, she says a whole load of stuff and says she don't want a FRIEND who lies, so i say trust me....ever since shes been giving me FRIEND signals but same time giving away I WANT YOU signals....****s with my head big time.

The whole week last week we was talking, and she'd be telling me about X amount of boys she likes, or boys that like her, but i thought wait, why would she spend 4 to 5 hours on the phone with me if she liked sum blond guy with turqouise eyes? anyway, at 1 point she sent me a msg sayin: "i cant believe im still a virgin, im nearly 19, its gone past respectable to just crazy"....i thought OK why she saying that for....The coming Friday she decides to come chill with me at my house...My original plan was to stay in on my own and get high, she decided to join me, so now we in the crib smoking our health away and drinking our livers to death, and we end up on the sofa, before i know it, shes holding my hand and all cuddling up to me stroking my face & stuff.....YES it did confuse me, she ended up sleeping round but i kept my cool and slept on the floor & she slept on the sofa.....woke up n she didn't wanna go home, i was with her till like 6pm...i took her home because she wanted a shower.

now what happens next befuddles me, we get to hers, she takes FOREVER to get ready, I'm thinking shes gonna stay home, but shes like i'm coming with you, I'm like but I'm not going out I'm at home, she's like we'll stay at yours i wont sleep round though....so I'm like cool, we head back to mine around 9 10pm, and shes like ill leave around 12, YEAH right....i started rolling up another smoke, she decides she wants some, and by this point i'm feeling the chemistry big time, we all high n chatting a whole heep of shit and laughing at anything and everything and she seems to get closer and closer to me....at about 1am shes like i know what a good idea, get me something to wear to bed, so i get her a t-shirt....I'm thinking she gonna just take her top off n keep the jeans on or something, OH NO she has to go virtually naked, what sorta message is that sending to me...anyway just to test her I'm like u sleeping in here, shes like no i'm not sleeping on my own..so off we go to my Boudoir.....and BAM, immediate kissing n touching.

So yeah I'm high shes high, obviously your gonna do things you mite regret in the morning (bare in mind shes a VIRGIN, so she says)....i'm all kissing her up n shes doing the same i mean its getting heated, and i start to lick downwards, and shes going insane, bam i end up going down on her, and after goin downtown i slowly creep up and nearly have sex wit her but she moves away n says i don't want to, so outta respect I'm like ok thats ok.....she immediately rolls over and dashes my hand away from her n faces away from me, i ask her whats wrong, shes like nuttin....i doze off for a few minutes and i think she goes to the toilet, and when she comes back she grabs my hand and puts it down there, so naturally i fiddle around n she goes spastic again....now that confused me because 20minutes earlier she got in a mood wit me for trying to have sex wit her, and now shes hyper horny again....anyway in the morning she seems ok, gets ready, shower and all that and waits for me to get ready....as im takin her home shes sooooooooooooooooo distant like dont wanna talk or anything, and when we get there, she dont give me NO hug, no kiss no nothing, just a see u later!!

About 9hours later i text her saying "you alright, what u up to"....haven't got a reply since, and i went on msn last night aswell and she didnt msg me at all, it's been AIR no Talk for near enough a month now. I told myself maybe i lost my cool and went too hardcore because she is a model. naaaaa

What could i have done wrong, or does she have emotional issues?????

Come on Fellaz pound me with HARSH advice if necessary, a little friendly fire wont hurt, will it
    Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times, it's enemy action

Not this again!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Its chapter 2.

Word-for-word, it's chapter 1 again.
    Spammer Spanker

you've got served!

what basically happened, from where i take it, is that she wanted to do it but she suddenly had some repercussions about it and decided against it, but felt guilty for you so she did it.

*thinking time*

Now she would probably thinking something like "aids" or "what would ppl say" or other things that would make you feel bad.

but just give it some time is all im trying to say here...give it some time
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip