+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I ve Missed Him So Much

I ve Missed Him So Much

We knew each other for 2 years. We were very good friends and enjoyed together sometimes we were sharing our bad days ... While we were very good friends , I was fallen in love with him . But I couldnt tell him. Then he was a soldier just for 6 months . When he was going I said that I loved him so much but I knew that there would be nothing each other because he loved his old girl friend so much. So I would like to say nothing about this topic from him. But he said something. He said to me "Call me after 6 months. We will meet so much ...."

After 6 months he came and he didnt call me . He changed so much. He wasnt like good to me anymore. He was so hurtfull. And he became to interested in other girls. He knew new girl friends and he was like a casanova anymore. He didnt see me . So I said to him this things and he was very angry to me. He said " you are my friends and I love you as a friends and you will be such always"

I said " yes Ok I love you as a friend and I will always be your friend but you are so different anymore you dont call me " And he postponed our all appointment .... etc.

So he changed one by one he was more hurtfull ... He was angry what I said, did ... And he thougt I made reproach to him every my words. I told him I couldnt say any bad words to you but he countinuanced thinking such so we fight ... He said very bad things to me .

And we havent talked for 1 month . I know I cant forgive him because he hurted my break heart so much although I love him so so much. And I didnt wait nothing from him . We were friends but now we are not.

Yes I cant forgive him but I am missing him so much I dont know what I will do because he was so important for me . I know this "he will never call e again "

It is finished

The only thing you can do is put it in the past and move on. Don't give your heart to a jerk next time.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Why do you miss such pain and hurt? Has the relationship made you so blind as to how happy you could be without him?

The best thing to do, as Gigabitch put, forget about him.

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    BACAMO

Break All Contact And Move On

And Good Luck...
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

why braeak all contack if u have any way to contack him then do soo maybe u still got abit of chance if not becum mates again n maybe u can start again

AAaaaahhhhh, you're better than him!!!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    why braeak all contack if u have any way to contack him then do soo maybe u still got abit of chance if not becum mates again n maybe u can start again
    Are you from a country other than America? Are you twelve years old?

Why? because she's miserable.