+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do women do this?

Why do women do this?

So i had a good friend for nearly 2 1/2 years....during this time we have been quite inseparable. Id always show up, hang out, maybe even go to the movies. She would always seem to joke around as just friends...Eventually...around the 1 1/2 year mark, i developed feelings for her and became what i would characterize as in love with her.

So i asked her out, Getting the what i almost expected; the "I just want to be friends" Response. I waited a few more months...asked again but she had a boyfriend i made a mistake in persisting and lost contact with her for about 1 month...Just a few months ago to the day they broke up.

In my current situation now...she has been VERY flirty Touching my leg when we talk at the dinner table with her family, Jumping on top of me and tickling me all over, and then getting really close to my face, close enough i could kiss her (DIdnt because her sister was RIGHT next to us) So after a few times over...she suddenly stops texting me and calling me. What the hell am i Getting into. Is she suddenly afraid? (Possibly having discovered her feelings for me and decides to keep it bottled up)
    ...should i break off all contact with her if i ask her out a third time?

Id hate to do that, the infatuation and endearment i feel for her is off the charts, but i don't know how much longer i could live with the pain of not being with her in a relationship When i ask her out...probably tomorrow or Sunday, i will give her a gift and a simple note explaining what i feel...and see her reaction.
    Last edited by joe1234; 10-03-07 at 08:16 AM.