+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with dominance

Need help with dominance

Sexy ladies,
    I need some help. I'm your typical nice guy, not the weird nice guy you meet at the bar, the guy who reminds you of the cool uncle you had growing up. I absolutley love women and was raised to respect women and treat them with respect and tenderness at all times. I was raised by my mother so most of my ideas on how pursue a woman are based on those cheese romantic chic flicks. For all of my life I have tried to pursue women with loving stares, gentle touches and kind words. I've always waited for signs from her before moving forward. Well, I'm over that crap!!! I know that had I been more aggressive in the past that my Love life would have allot more pages than it does now. So, now I need to figure out were to draw the line. One GF told me that I just need to act like I'm going to get laid everytime. I still think I care to much for women for that approach but what the hell do I do???? Do most women write you off if you just grab them and plant a kiss on them, if they aren't ready? Should I sweep them up in a kiss or ask with a determined friendly look or what. I'm going nuts trying to figure you girls out and I'm tired of being your buddy and not you man. So, help one of the good ones out here ladies. Let me know what ya think.

Lov ya all
    DYM

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I, for one, like assertiveness. Just be sure the girl really likes you before you grab her and kiss her, or you might get smacked. Better yet, you could just say (while looking deeply into her eyes) that you *really* want to kiss her. If she looks displeased, then don't do it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?