Ok ill try to make it short. I have known this girl for 6 years now. We dated for 1.5 years and we ended up breaking up because I was a moron. I was very jealous and controlling. I can admit that.

Its been 6 months now. We ended up talking and getting back together. Everything was ok, I was very happy but it seemed like she was always testing me. It turned out in her eyes I failed. She broke up with me today we were back together for 1 week. I have been very stressed so we argued often and I came off as being jealous again but the truth was I just didnt feel like she was really trying to be with me so I was insecure about everything. So today she basically said I cant do this your the same way, I love you and If you agreed with me and new what I was saying I would say that we could be together again but your not seeing it. She said she still will be around and blah blah blah but i have to prove somthing to her.

Now heres my side. She has been testing her bounderies. I thought Ihave been good but she seems embaraced to tell people we are back together. I understand this because I messed up along time ago. But she needed time to see if things would work out. It just made me very insecure about everything. It made me worried I was going to get hurt. And I have been stressed, so It ended today. She said shes going to call me tomorow..

Im sorry this is actually tunring into a long thread lol but I need some help..

What do I say when she calls? I messed up along time ago and I feel this is a big misunderstanding. I love her and she loves me and we both know this but what do I say when she calls to make everything better?

Im thinking about telling her straight out " listen, No fighting anymore. Ill show you im serious. I have been thinking about everything and your right. I am a different person than I used to be but I havnt shown you that. Let me show you, If I mess up than break it off for good.

Now I dont know if this will work, I mean every word but I need help.. Any ideas?