+ Follow This Topic

Thread: High School love only 3 yrs apart

High School love only 3 yrs apart

Alright, here's my deal.

A girl who is a very good friend of mine...is a senior. Now, I am a freshman [9th grade]. The thing is...I am madly in love with her. I do believe that she is too. We flirt all of the time and we danced together at the last school dance.

But how do I find out if she likes me and if she would even go out with me. She's about to graduate in two months...what should I do? [Not by stopping her from graduating!]

anachronistic Guest
    Are you sure you want to be in a relationship with someone who is out of high school?

Just ask her out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you will have much of a future with someone graduating in a couple of months. Not only will she most likely want to date guys her own age, but it will also soon be illegal for her to date you. So, if you don't mind it only being a very short-term thing, go ahead and ask her out.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-03-07 at 05:11 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's hard for high school senior couples to even survive AFTER high school ... It'll be even more difficult for a girl out of high school to settle for a younger guy who'll still be in high school for 3 more years after that ...

Trust me when I say this, your life (and wants) will change A LOT in the next 3 years ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Just ask for her phone number, and visit her whenever you find convenient.

I commend you for your bravery. Not so much for your good sense.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    people are immature in high school which often makes it difficult to have a serious relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcr27 View Post
    Alright, here's my deal.

A girl who is a very good friend of mine...is a senior. Now, I am a freshman [9th grade]. The thing is...I am madly in love with her. I do believe that she is too. We flirt all of the time and we danced together at the last school dance.

But how do I find out if she likes me and if she would even go out with me. She's about to graduate in two months...what should I do? [Not by stopping her from graduating!]
    ask her out or end up with regrets and later on think " What if ". Those two words will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by anxious View Post
    ask her out or end up with regrets and later on think " What if ". Those two words will haunt you for the rest of your life.
    You are wise! its true give it a shot the worst that could happen is u learn something from it plus not many 9th graders are pimp like u anyways but yo what do ppl mean when they say its illegal? u can be 14 and date anyone older in canada i guess its 18 in the states! because i truly believe that love has no age its an emotion that can take u to places where nothing matters and for that **** what anyone says about age or your sexuality... ANYTHING! good luck and dont be like some losers and always ask what if, be like me and say i did that it was crazy but i did that
    lol!

PEACE!

also i am not saying that a 14 year old should date a 30 year old im just saying that if the 2 ppl are clearly just as mature and think alike whos to say they shouldnt be together

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It won't be illegal for them to date.

You're so extreme Vash.

Ask her out!