+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typical day

anachronistic Guest

Typical day

What do you do in your typical day? I've been bored lately, and I'm looking for solutions.

During the week (Monday-Friday) I go to school from 8am-3:30pm and then I work from school end to about 6:30 pm.

About 2-3 times a week I go over to my friend Steve's house, and we play a few tunes on guitar.

I get home about 8 every night, and do homework. I get done at about 10. The rest of the time I spend surfing the internet or playing games (or rarely, drawing and playing guitar)

The weekends are really boring. I don't work on the weekends or anything. I basically sit home all day in my room, surfing the internet and playing games. pretty boring eh? There's not much to do in the town.. I wish I could spend the weekend with my friends and go to movies and stuff...

What's your typical day like?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get up around 7 and head to work. (I fix computers on campus). 12:30 I get off work and head to class until 5:15. Depending on the day I either head over to the gym for boxing practice or to the local fencing club for fencing practice. After punching or stabbing people I head home around 8 to 9, harf down food with my parrot, and work on my dissertation. Every other Friday I go to my best bud's house and we screw around. Weekends I go to my other bud's house and drink tons and tons of home-brewed beer. Every so often I throw a girl into the mix. That's pretty much my life.
    Last edited by Gribble; 12-03-07 at 01:17 PM.

Life is boring i find day in day out if you let it be - anything can be fun. Even school!

I get up at 7, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, have a ciggerette and go to school.
    Then i have the most fun with my boyfriend at school (well today we had a play fight - the silliest one ever and now i have a bruised tit haha)
    Then i get the bus home.
    Go on my computer till about midnight then i go to sleep.

At the weekends i usually see my boyfriend on the saturday and sunday is coursework catch up.
    I dont really lead a very exciting life you see. The bordem causes me to smoke like 15-20 at day

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What kind of school are we talking here? High school? I hope your parents whoop your ass and take those cancer sticks away. Yuck. Do yourself a favor and cut that shit out. Unless you like yellow teeth and nails, leathery skin, and breath as appealing as dog farts.

get up around 8 or 9 depending when college starts. lunch hour 1 to 2, go home and eat lunch and watch home & away. -.-

round 5 to 6 I get off college. go home. Chat to boyfriend till about 7. tv. work. internet. snack. internet. hungry. tv. something resembling dinner. work. sleepy. shower.
    when I say work, I mean work for college.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by notxperfect View Post
    Life is boring i find day in day out if you let it be - anything can be fun. Even school!

I get up at 7, get dressed, do my hair and makeup, have a ciggerette and go to school.
    Then i have the most fun with my boyfriend at school (well today we had a play fight - the silliest one ever and now i have a bruised tit haha)
    Then i get the bus home.
    Go on my computer till about midnight then i go to sleep.

At the weekends i usually see my boyfriend on the saturday and sunday is coursework catch up.
    I dont really lead a very exciting life you see. The bordem causes me to smoke like 15-20 at day
    Why, the fact that you can't even spell cigarette correctly proves the fact that you're too young to be smoking.

Monday - Thursday:
    Go to college
    Hit on the girls in my classes
    Do homework
    Study as needed
    Work on websites for a local publishing company
    Surfer the net
    Send and reply to e-mails
    Visit BBS

Friday - Sunday:
    Go to work
    Do homework
    Study as needed
    Hang out with friends
    Work on websites for the same local publishing company

That is my typical week. With the way my life is, things been known to come out of no where and make things exciting. Example last thursady oneof my cousions was going to be in town and see if she can come over for dinner on Friday. This comming Saturday I am going to a party. After that its quite.

anachronistic Guest
    i work for a publishing company too. i'm getting sick of updating news sites. i've remodeled the websites 4 times purely out of boredom.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i work for a publishing company too. i'm getting sick of updating news sites. i've remodeled the websites 4 times purely out of boredom.
    lol

I don't update the site, but more provide tech support and handle more of the technical stuff of the sites.

monday - friday
    Work til about 6 or 8 pm. Go home and eat. If I'm not too tired and weather is okay I go for a walk, go to the gym. But mostly not.
    Often after work I go to see some theatre or live performing arts (2 or 3 nights this week I will). Weekends pretty much is boyfriend time. Sometimes we just have lazy weekends and sometimes we actually do stuff, or work around the house (either his or mine!)

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    lol

I don't update the site, but more provide tech support and handle more of the technical stuff of the sites.
    Know what makes it a pain in the ass at my job? Having to work with Apples. Shitapples. Apples wouldn't bother me if I didn't have outdated equipment, and MAYBE if they didn't hide things like shells.

We just bought a server platform (they didn't even have a server when I started working there) and I get to set it up. I have no experience, so it should be interesting.

Saturday I get to drive some older co-workers around (at 10 bucks an hour) to local bars while they get drunk of their asses. good money though lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Know what makes it a pain in the ass at my job? Having to work with Apples. Shitapples. Apples wouldn't bother me if I didn't have outdated equipment, and MAYBE if they didn't hide things like shells.

We just bought a server platform (they didn't even have a server when I started working there) and I get to set it up. I have no experience, so it should be interesting.

Saturday I get to drive some older co-workers around (at 10 bucks an hour) to local bars while they get drunk of their asses. good money though lol
    lol

The servers that my company use are shared so I don't have to worry about such things. Just making sure the site runs and creating them.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    lol

The servers that my company use are shared so I don't have to worry about such things. Just making sure the site runs and creating them.
    We are currently being run out of an out-of-state newspaper's server. Isn't that ridiculous?

I'm excited about learning about servers and such. I'll also be glad that I don't have to depend on someone to make the website run anymore.

Dam talk about messed up server location. My companies servers are in server farms so, I am not worried. I am wondering what will happen when we get popular tho. That should be interesting.

anachronistic Guest
    What kind of publishing company? News? Books?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast