+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it over????......just for now

Is it over????......just for now

hi, i was living with this guy for about four months. he is seperated from his wife but still married. His wife is a big pain in the ass and caused us to get into a big fight in which i told him to move out. i regret kicking him out and i want him back. He moved back in with his wife, i asked him why the hell he was back with her and he told me it's a family thing. i asked him if he was happy with her and he said yes and no. I asked him what that mean"t and he said yes if she didn't cheat on me, no if she did. i asked him if he loved his wife and he wouldn't answer. i asked him if he loved me and he told me he always has and always will. I asked him if it was over between us because i told him i could handle it if it was. he told me just for now. what does that mean just for now?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsee View Post
    . I asked him if it was over between us because i told him i could handle it if it was. he told me just for now. what does that mean just for now?
    That means he thinks you aren't smart enough to do what you KNOW you should do, which is kick his ass to the curb, change your locks, and change your phone number.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. What Vash said. He wants to know you're there in case his wife realizes what a dick he is and kicks him out. Then he can come crawling back to you.

why is he even with his wife then? i hope he ends up alone.

He's with his wife because he's a weak, pathetic excuse for a man. I hope they end up together. Sounds like cosmic justice.

Someday you'll be glad you got rid of him. Sever all ties and move on.
    Spammer Spanker