+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really shocking news!!!

Really shocking news!!!

I'm so in shock right now...but first some background:

I weigh about 230 lbs, overweight yes. And I dont think I'm very good-looking. But about 2 years ago my confidence started improving in leaps and bounds, and now im really confident, outgoing, and funny, but I still dont feel like im attractive, and I occasionally get really depressed because I'm alone, but you'd never known because i dont show that at all when im around people.

Well just the other day a good female friend informed me of several girls who had huge crushes on me, and I'm so shocked because everyone of them was absolutly stunning, plus they actually had awesome personalitys, in fact I had crushes on all of them. I feel like such a schmuck because I was obviously blind to it, or rather my inner-insecurities made me dismiss their flirting as just playing around.

So guys let me tell you, personality really does go a long way...

Personality and confidence are like 95% of the 'formula' for getting women. Looks really don't do much if you don't have any personality or anything. I'm sort of an 'inbetweener' as far as looks go. I think I have nice features, like a nice shaped face, nice eyes, and I work out enough to keep myself nicely defined, however acne gets in the way of it.

It's sort of funny though cause looks DOES matter for pure lust. I remember walking back from marching band every day afterschool and noone used to look at me really. They just looked past me cause I was another face in the crowd. Then one day I had my friend walk behind me and he was gonna tell me the reactions I got when I walked back from marching band, but this time without a shirt on. (I confess I slightly tightened my stomach to make sure the abs were showing full force). He told me that every person outside, all twenty, girls AND guys turned to watch me walk away cause it was such an impression.

So while looks does help, it's not the only thing to go on. I can think of plenty of good-looking women that are geeks or annoying or stupid, or just overall not appealing. And I can think of plenty of girls in my life that may not have been that attractive on the outside, but I wanted badly cause they were so damn awesome.

Alexi

u're a lucky man...wish i had a 6 pack
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

u're a lucky man...wish i had a 6 pack
    Some daily crunches outta fix that!

think they were lookin at ya, cos you looked a total gimp!
    Or could be that . . . but I prefer to think that my peg-leg wasn't what was attracting all that attention. But thanks for putting doubts in my head and making me cry!

oh man.. see .. you made him cry Shille! You suck.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir