+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: high-maintenance girls

high-maintenance girls

do guys have a hard time asking out girls that are really hot? guys tell me that i'm a 9 and they say it's hard to ask me out and stuff because they think i'm going to shoot them done. so i really don't get asked out that much.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just means you have to make yourself more approachable, which you can do by taking the initiative to approach them.

If you're a 9, as long as you're not next to a 10 you'll be fine! :-)

Men would love to date you and to let the guy you want know you are available, talk to him and his friend and have fun..."looks and cool too!"
    sh--, buy the first drinks, that'll shock 'em.....guys ask girls out that they are attracted to - but are comfortable with - so, uhh compliment him - as long as it is true....hope he compliments you too....you touch his arm....he touches yours...wammo..game on. send pix!

(re: spelling: down is not "done" by the way)

I'll bet you have problems with other women hating you, too.

Just be who you are. You can't spend your life stressing about how others perceive you. It's a waste of your time.

You don't want a man who doesn't possess the balls to ask you out in the first place. His insecurities will poison your relationship.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You just haven't met me yet, babe.

Exactly. Save yourself for Gribble. Just don't expect much- he has the attention span of a gnat.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    My last girlfriend was very high maintainence. She has probably $12,000 of clothing, not ****ing kidding. That's not including all her expensive jewelry (she never wore the handcarved jade heart necklace pendant that I gave to her... she preferred much more expensive things like diamond-embedded 24 karot gold american eagle symbols and shit.)

By the way, I hate american ****ing eagle and all that other shit. I decided i'm not going out with any girls that deck themselves in that shit. The analogy is red flag:bull as american eagle:lilwing

her parents also bought her a brand new lhs for $60,000 and gave it to her on a random occasion (she already had a mustang convertible)

Know something? I have about $100 worth of clothing. I have enough clothes to get by for a week (some are hand-me-downs) I bought everything I have: 3 guitars 1 decent amp, all my videogames, art supplies, cell phone, and my own $2000 oldsmobile. that's all i have.

I pay for my own food, and i'm self dependent. nobody is paying college off for me, no nothing. She had everything handed to her on a silver platter. She didn't appreciate what I gave her. and I gave her all that I could give

Truth is if she is higher maintanence than me, i wouldn't be able to live with it because they just don't appreciate anything. I need to feel needed.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 14-03-07 at 11:42 AM.

a girlfriend who is high maintenance in the emotions department can be even worse than in the material department. usually they end up with nice guys: "yes dear, here's the platinum card dear, i am sorry you are so angsted out today dear..."

It can actually be tougher than: "sh--, you just spent how much on your shoes???"

both suck. but many a guy will hang in a long time if the #$@!! is good.

heaven help him if he marries her...it's on him then...but it happens every day! :-)

Bitches, every last one of them is bitches.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    Bitches, every last one of them is bitches.
    Shut up before I smack you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Shut up before I smack you.
    Ooo sexy dominatrix

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he gets a smack we all get a smack. It's only fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If he gets a smack we all get a smack. It's only fair!
    Uh..........

chelsee - How old are you? From your post you seem to be in high school. If so most guys in high school have trouble asking the hot girls out. But I am wondering what is with the title? Are you high maintenance? If so then there are a fair number of guys that are turned off by such girls. I am one.

as above, do you mean that you have a needy and demanding personlaity? if so, you will probably have only guys who go out with you only for your looks and cringe everytime you open your mouth, a definite put off

if you mean that you are a very good looking girl, us guys (well maybe just me) just assume you are taken or are not interested unless there is strong evidence to suggest otherwise

side note to gigbitch - why is a guy that doesnt ask you out - you assume he is spineless, i know guys who asks at least 5 girls out every weekend - but tell them someone wants to fight them or has a problem with them and are the first to run out the back door - talking to someone doesnt require balls (in most cases) taking a punch to the face does IMO, lets face facts in most situations its the girl who decides if there is relationship or not, so why the **** do we have to ask

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    talking to someone doesnt require balls (in most cases) ... [...]...so why the **** do we have to ask
    Tradition. Besides, if it doesn't take balls to ask a girl out, then what is the problem with you doing it?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast