+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I stick for now?

Do I stick for now?

I've been in a good relationship for a year or so now. And I really like it. But things have always just happened that seem to make it harder to love. She seemed to have all these problems that have just come out of the woodwork, and they've appeared through out the time of the relationship. A few weeks back, for instance, she got heavily drunk in class and had to be hospitalised for the day because she lost consciousness. It's just things like that that build up. She's now promised she won't drink ever again, but it's just so tricky.

I can't seem to be a faithful person. I know I must have feelings for her, because when I heard the news I felt like I would cry, and that I was going to physically vomit. But it's just... I can't seem to put my finger on it.

I'm tempted by other people around me. I just don't know what I'm meant to do. We have such a good time together, although it feels like love isn't something I can hold for long. With previous girlfriends, I just don't know what I have until I've lost it, and I just think that maybe it's just me being spoilt.

I keep telling myself that I'm young, and don't have to worry about it right now, but what if problems like this persist even when I'm at an older age, and am considering marriage?

Thanxx.

Quote Originally Posted by thankyougoodbye View Post
    I've been in a good relationship for a year or so now.
    You have not. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings, but that is not a good relationship.

You can do better. Anyone can.
    Spammer Spanker

What do you mean she got "heavily drunk in class"? As in she was sitting in Maths swigging out of a vodka bottle?

Your girlfriend sounds all "rock 'n roll mother****er." Don't let her go man, she will show you the world.

Stop it, Charlie! You're being irresponsible!
    Spammer Spanker

****, Gigabitch you're really collecting names and returning favours aren't you?

In the last 15 minutes you must have averaged one post every 10 seconds! hahaha

I've been gone for almost a week. I've got some catching up to do.

Anyway, do you really think this guy should be encouraged? It sounds like he's skipping into the mouth of Hell.
    Spammer Spanker

I guess right now it's more the fact that someone else has wlaked into my life.

I know I should stay with what I've got but it's like... what if that is a bad choice.

She's so nice... and she made a mistake. Or two. Okay quite a few.

I guess I have to just see what time brings...

Well, I'd say start saving up bail money and make sure you have good medical coverage.
    Spammer Spanker