+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keeping my Girl

Keeping my Girl

Hiya, so I made a new Girlfriend and we've been together for like 4 days now. And we're very close, we love each other, we respect each other, etc...

I also have a best friend and we had a time in out lives where he used to steal my GFs but still remind friends although I didn't like it.

So anyway my noob bestfriend dumped his gf cause he was bored of her, and my GF is a good friend of my bestfriends girl. And now he is bloody turning his attention on my girl now!

So he talks to her and opens his heart to her, takes advice from her and they are becoming very good friends slowly. And I dont want that cause from past experiance I know what is gonna happen.

So what I want is: to stop them from having a best friend/advisor relationship.

That's not a friend, you boob. Ditch him. He's after your girl.
    Spammer Spanker

You need to confront him! Surely you are not going to let him steal her from under your nose??? That's crazy.

Yea but he says he doesnt want her cause its not her type. Im not scared of him taking her cause she wants me and made a whole speech of why she wants me, and I told her about him. I just want them not to have a good relationship.

Sry for my bad english

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post
    Yea but he says he doesnt want her cause its not her type..
    She doesn't have to be his type in order for him to sleep with her. Many males are very capable of having casual sex, you know.

I can tell you one thing, though... your lack of confidence combined with your unwillingness to do what obviously needs to be done will not be endearing to many females. You are at an elevated risk of being seen as a wimp.

Sorry to be blunt.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lamarthe View Post
    You need to confront him!
    I agree, with fists. If you keep talking the way you are then she is his...if not then he will at least get to spend a night with her and worst of all she might not even tell you.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

What you should have done with that so called friend of yours is kick him outside with the rest of the garbage where he belongs. You have to learn that when someone treats you like that you have to end it immediately or else that person will think it's ok to do it again. Now he thinks you're weak, he can do whatever he wants with you. You'll forgive him anyway.

And now that's what's happening. Slowly and gradually he's at it again. You don't have to confront him because you will end up looking like a whining baby: "Please.. could you stay away from my girlfriend. If you don't I no longer wish to continue this friendship. Understand. Keep your greasy paws off of her!!!............... please?"

The same when you confront her. I would say. Kick him out of your life, NOW. He's disrespecting you anyway. If you explained the situation of how he treated you in the past to your gf she shouldn't even trust him. Or want to be around him anyway. However you can't force her not to talk to him. If you beg her you come across as weak and that will send her straight into the arms of that idiot. Act like you trust her. But set rules! If she goes out of line in any way. Do NOT give her a second chance. Kick her out of your life as well!!

Taranee do you think it was wise to choose an avatar with such a big forehead? How can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously with such an enormous stretch of skin between your eyebrows and your hairline? Get with the program.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    Taranee do you think it was wise to choose an avatar with such a big forehead? How can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously with such an enormous stretch of skin between your eyebrows and your hairline? Get with the program.
    Taranee is well-liked here, and you haven't been here long enough to know. Don't judge a member as so; an avatar is of little importance.

That's a killer sense of humour you have there Lilly Wing. Subtle, but quite biting in its own way. Well done man.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    That's a killer sense of humour you have there Lilly Wing. Subtle, but quite biting in its own way. Well done man.
    Oh, it was a joke? Well it wasn't funny. I give props to anyone who fell out of their seat laughing at that

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I admit I *did* scroll up to look at her avatar...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Um, have you seen Charlie Boy's avatar? He was clearly being affectedly glib.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Um, have you seen Charlie Boy's avatar? He was clearly being affectedly glib.
    lol and what's yours? the doggystyle dojo?

jk jk dont smack me!

ok just a little...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast