+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm in love with a sex worker...

Oh, for Christ's sake! A hooker with tender feelings? WTF?

You didn't do anything wrong! She was looking for an excuse to push you away. You provided her with one (albeit a lame one), and she ran with it.

Because I am not in love with her, I can be somewhat more objective:

She is a project. Not a friend. Not a girlfriend. And your odds are about as good as at the blackjack table.

Confront and sever. Walk away.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, for Christ's sake! A hooker with tender feelings? WTF?

You didn't do anything wrong! She was looking for an excuse to push you away. You provided her with one (albeit a lame one), and she ran with it.

Because I am not in love with her, I can be somewhat more objective:

She is a project. Not a friend. Not a girlfriend. And your odds are about as good as at the blackjack table.

Confront and sever. Walk away.
    A "project"?! oh please... she IS my friend... I tend to choose my friends carefuly, actually, and I've had some of my best evenings with her, we do argue from time to time, but we always seem to be cool afterwards, because we seem to get to know eachother better that way, as strange as that sounds...

All I'm thinking is, that maybe she's still upset at me, and just needs a few days to cool off, and I was wondering if anyone thinks that this might be the case... I dunno...

Also, prostitutes get called with demeaning names such as whore, skank, slut, disease bag, bitch or whatever, but even they are human beings with feelings, just because she's a prostitute, that doesn't means that she can't be tender at all. Also, I am not going to walk away from her, since I've told her that I'll always be here if she needs me, and I am a man of my word.
    Last edited by love-fool; 15-03-07 at 10:20 AM.

I'm not saying she CAN'T be, I'm saying she WASN'T.

She sounds volatile and harsh.

Believe it or not, I'm on your side and I'm here to help you- I just need you to convince me you're not a total masochist.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm not saying she CAN'T be, I'm saying she WASN'T.

She sounds volatile and harsh.

Believe it or not, I'm on your side and I'm here to help you- I just need you to convince me you're not a total masochist.
    Lol, okay... thanks, I'm sorry if I seemed a little harsh in my last message, I'm still confused about this whole situation, and I still feel kinda upset and worried...

But, yeah... she can be a little volatile and harsh at times, and to be honest, as good looking as she is, she has never had a succesful relationship with a man, and she thinks that I'm the guy friend that she has had for the longest, and it's been around 1 year and three months since we met online, I really like her and care for her, and that's why I don't let my pride to get the best of me when she let's me have it. She's a very sweet girl deep down inside, and I never want to lose her friendship, since it means a lot to me...

How long has she been doing this? Does she have any other skills at all, anything else she values about herself?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    What do you call a woman who is payed to love you?

How long has she been doing this? Does she have any other skills at all, anything else she values about herself?
    I think that she's been in the sex business since she was 18, she had a rough childhood, and she wanted to become independant one way or another... She likes poetry, and hopefuly she'll become a published author one day... she's also trying hard to get a masters degree in applied psychology, hopefuly once she gets it, she will quit the sex business for good.
    Last edited by love-fool; 15-03-07 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    What do you call a woman who is payed to love you?
    A prostitute... but I've NEVER been a client of hers ...

And I believe that there is a BIG difference between love and just plain sex.
    Last edited by love-fool; 15-03-07 at 10:41 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by love-fool View Post
    A prostitute... but I've NEVER been a client of hers ...

And I believe that there is a BIG difference between love and just plain sex.
    Yea, like in love, you're not really sticking a penis into a vagina. I believe that too.

I think you meant infatuation. In that case I agree too.

He got half of his name right "Love-fool"
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 15-03-07 at 11:25 AM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Comment deleted*

I'm starting to think that I should've made this thread in the Love Advice forum...

Is it possible that someone could move it, please?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Giga - you didn't do anything wrong. This girl has issues. Obviously. I bet you are a nice guy - why don't you try to find yourself a nice girl?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Why date a slut?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Thanks for your comments, Vashti, but... like I tried to explain in the long story that I had to delete, she had a brain surgery almost a year ago so they could pull a kind of meningioma out of her head, wich caused her vision and hearing problems, if she wouldn't have this done, her problems would've only got worse and affect her for the rest of her life.

This surgery caused her to have sudden mood swings as a result, one minute she's happy, and then next minute she's sad or angry, we talked about this the last time that we chatted, and it seems that there's still some residues that still affect her behaviour, only time will be able to cure that, so if she gets mad or upset at me, I just can't turn my back on her and leave her with all of this explained now, she has severe depressions at times, and suffers from post traumatic stress disorder, she's been through a lot of things that you guys just don't want to know about...

Also, like I tried to explain earlier, this last weekend I asked her about something that she didn't wanted to talk about, so I thought that just a minor question wouldn't be so bad, and she got upset because of it, then I told her that she seemed a little edgy that night... BIG mistake, and that's when the shit hit the fan...

Great OV, I guess that pretty much answers your question as well, and please don't refer to her with a word such as slut, thank you...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast