+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: I'm in love with a sex worker...

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Well, I don't hate you or anything. I don't know everything about you or her...but what I just really cannot understand is how you can respect her so much. Even other prostitutes will leave their jobs at the first opportunity that comes along, but they usually can't because they have a baby to support and no father...while also trying to provide a roof and everything on their own...this is no better but these girls have no way out...while the girl you are with seems to have an option, she can go with you...I am sure you can help her with support and a roof over her head, maybe even other things...but she just doesn't care...she likes what she is...which is why I think everyone here just feels sorry for you and the effort that you are putting into this woman. I know I feel sorry for you because clearly you have a big heart and are a nice guy. Like Frasbee said, you can be her friend...that is fine and it doesn't matter...no one is saying you can't be...but don't invest your love life into her...personally I don't think she deserves you.
    Well... I appreciate the kind words, OV... yours too, Frasbee... yes, I realize that maybe I should be more interested in a girl that I can actually date without worrying about her been intimate with other men, I guess I'm dooming myself by doing so, also, I apologize if I've acted kinda harsh and stubborn with you guys, I shouldn't have acted like an ass, I appreciate the help and the reality checks, I really do...

I just need some time to think about all of this, she has told me that she wishes as well that things were different, so we could... you know... maybe I'm just burrying myself up in a hole deeper, and deeper, although that she will always have me as a friend... and about she not deserving me, sometimes I think that it's the other way around, but to my surprise, she actually told me that once, but I just... man... I guess I can't deny that I love her...

God... I'm a lost cause ...

Like I said, I just need some time to sort out my thoughts about this, that's all...
    Last edited by love-fool; 17-03-07 at 04:28 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567