+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Empty sad feeling...

Empty sad feeling...

Hello every one!

Well you see now me and my girl friend have been together for one whole year. Within that one year alot occured such as postive and negative stuff. We argue alot yet at the end of the argument one of us ends up saying " sorry " and we are both good again. Within this year I was with her I got to say it was my best yet bad as well.

Going back to seven months ago she moved in with me and alot happen when she did..happy times and arguments happen..she dislike my family and i also dislike hers also. The time she spent with me at my house well basicly just say liek i see her everyday and that...now that i m used to it but at first i wasn't. I was able to understand her more when she was at my house yet also the negative side of it. Over millions of arguments I always say " you havnt changed " and now i see that she changed alot for me " she used to be mean to me at first for like the first three to four months. I told her " i want her to change on her own will not because i want her to " <- does that sound like i m forcing her in any way? Through all of our arguments I never speak much any more i used to before but now I think it pointless. I try to do what ever i can to reduce arguments from occuring because i hate it. Maybe by doning that I cause a wall between us and that concludes to lack of communication.

Now that she moved out into another state which I will be going thier for University. I feel very sad at this very moment. I think why didn't i spend more time with her. I could of done so much postive stuff. Now at this very moment I look around and some of her stuff is here in my room i feel very sad and my hearts hurts alot. We are still togther.

A long distance relationship is very hard to keep up with that i know. I never love a girl so much in my life. Even thought some time I want to break up but then I don't want to. Some times I think I don't know what I want. But I m following what my heart is telling me.

To love some one alot yet they are not here with you. She may not be the best girl to other people and thier some points I don't like about her but I love her so much that I think the love for her over comes every thing.

I know I've type alot and I'm so sorry If you readed the whole thing how it was long well yeh.
    Last edited by anxious; 16-03-07 at 10:38 AM.

Sounds like there is to many downs in this relationship, I am in it for the fun....I would be out a long time ago. Anyways, I don't see any major questions for advice so I am assuming you are just venting or something. What's your question?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by anxious View Post
    Hello every one!

Well you see now me and my girl friend have been together for one whole year. Within that one year alot occured such as postive and negative stuff. We argue alot yet at the end of the argument one of us ends up saying " sorry " and we are both good again. Within this year I was with her I got to say it was my best yet bad as well.

Going back to seven months ago she moved in with me and alot happen when she did..happy times and arguments happen..she dislike my family and i also dislike hers also. The time she spent with me at my house well basicly just say liek i see her everyday and that...now that i m used to it but at first i wasn't. I was able to understand her more when she was at my house yet also the negative side of it. Over millions of arguments I always say " you havnt changed " and now i see that she changed alot for me " she used to be mean to me at first for like the first three to four months. I told her " i want her to change on her own will not because i want her to " <- does that sound like i m forcing her in any way? Through all of our arguments I never speak much any more i used to before but now I think it pointless. I try to do what ever i can to reduce arguments from occuring because i hate it. Maybe by doning that I cause a wall between us and that concludes to lack of communication.

Now that she moved out into another state which I will be going thier for University. I feel very sad at this very moment. I think why didn't i spend more time with her. I could of done so much postive stuff. Now at this very moment I look around and some of her stuff is here in my room i feel very sad and my hearts hurts alot. We are still togther.

A long distance relationship is very hard to keep up with that i know. I never love a girl so much in my life. Even thought some time I want to break up but then I don't want to. Some times I think I don't know what I want. But I m following what my heart is telling me.

To love some one alot yet they are not here with you. She may not be the best girl to other people and thier some points I don't like about her but I love her so much that I think the love for her over comes every thing.

I know I've type alot and I'm so sorry If you readed the whole thing how it was long well yeh.
    Hey man, welcome aboard!

Umm... about wanting her to change, I would have to say that it would be better if you just let her be herself, and if there really is a need for a change, she will notice and change by herself, on her own terms and motivations, you can't change a person's behaviour just because you want to, sorry to be blunt, though... but I've learned this lesson the hard way with a friend of mine this last year.

Also, not to sound corny, but even though that you two are appart, you're both on good terms and still love eachother, I wouldn't worry so much, if you can keep in touch through the Internet, that's great! at least you two can still be "together" in a way...

A romantic relationship can be hard at times, but if you're patient enough, and everything works out in the end, the effort put into it is well worth it

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Sounds like there is to many downs in this relationship, I am in it for the fun....I would be out a long time ago. Anyways, I don't see any major questions for advice so I am assuming you are just venting or something. What's your question?
    I'm sorry if you got confused but I just never encountered this type of situation and I don't know what to do..I just feel very sad like the majority of time nows. There is so much i regret I wish i can change such as Treating her better. She treated me like a prince yet I some neglect her and now I think " WHY AM I SO STUPID " to conclude it I just regret it and now I m feeling miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by anxious View Post
    I'm sorry if you got confused but I just never encountered this type of situation and I don't know what to do..I just feel very sad like the majority of time nows. There is so much i regret I wish i can change such as Treating her better. She treated me like a prince yet I some neglect her and now I think " WHY AM I SO STUPID " to conclude it I just regret it and now I m feeling miserable.
    Why don't you just alter the way you are now?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by love-fool View Post
    Hey man, welcome aboard!

Umm... about wanting her to change, I would have to say that it would be better if you just let her be herself, and if there really is a need for a change, she will notice and change by herself, on her own terms and motivations, you can't change a person's behaviour just because you want to, sorry to be blunt, though... but I've learned this lesson the hard way with a friend of mine this last year.

Also, not to sound corny, but even though that you two are appart, you're both on good terms and still love eachother, I wouldn't worry so much, if you can keep in touch through the Internet, that's great! at least you two can still be "together" in a way...

A romantic relationship can be hard at times, but if you're patient enough, and everything works out in the end, the effort put into it is well worth it

yeh I m keeping in contact with her by email and soon to be phones. I m also scared that the feelings she has for me will fade. I know I'm doubting her and I shouldn't even think of that. I feel terrible but it really hard to say a person leaving a state they no longer like but despise yet moving to another state in other words she told me she want a clean start but not break up with me--> this is her exact word " No one can jude me thier ".

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Why don't you just alter the way you are now?
    I have in many ways. The way I speak to her well i gues i alter that a quite alot and responsiblies and etc..but I got to say she change more for me

Now I sit here alone and finally understanding what she said by " i feel loney in this room " ...

I'm happy for her in a way since she wanted to leave the state but yet I feel sad ..
    Last edited by anxious; 16-03-07 at 07:39 PM.