+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i tried an failed

i tried an failed

ok here is my story!

i was dating this girl for about 9 months.Then we broke up her father got sick my father got sick at the same time we need to be with our own families, we barely saw each other. Our fathers are fine now but i still love her so much but she doesn't want it anymore.

here is were i know i went an put all my eggs in one basket. i'm 22 years old i have a stutter you know they nnnnooooo things right. i went on the Mcguire Program a course that teaches you how to breath a use a new breathing techquie etc. i took the course a few years backs but never really did the training after the course so i always slipt back. i took a course 2 weeks ago for one reason to tell vicky how i feel honest an openly to her face. i have done everything i can possible do to try an win her back.

i was speaking to one of my friends who is a girl an all the things i have don't flowers,peom, learning to speak again just to say i love you an i think your awesome an just having you in my life is a blessing. the thing is i took the course we spoke while i was on the course but now i'm back an want to met up to tell her all this she doesn't think it would be a good idea. what should i do she is so amazing an i love her with all my heart an will do anything for this girl but i think i might be trying to fix something that can't be fixed.

Are you also that zro guy? he is 22 and has a stuttering problem.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

How could expressing yourself ever be a waste of time?
    Spammer Spanker

i know a doctor that stutters. it's cute, i think.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i know a doctor that stutters. it's cute, i think.
    thanks not many people think like u.
    i only stutter a very little amount now many one word a day at most, i've really been trying to control it.least i got something out of the relationship i found out how strong i can be.i've only recently started expressing myself talking about my stutter i try to hide it for 20 years. then i met vicky told her the first night i met her i was open honest we fell in love or so i thought then stuff happen she called it off it became to hard now everything is sort at home an i can't stop dream about her thinking about her. we still talk sometimes but thats about it. i know i need to move on it's been a 2 months now.

the things is once i tell people i have a stutter they seem to find somewhere esle they need to be. i need to tell them i stutter as part of my recovery an the fact i'm sick of hiding who i am, i'm great stuttering is just one of 100's of my behaviours

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    Are you also that zro guy? he is 22 and has a stuttering problem.
    No i'm just jeff