+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i bitchy SO?

LostNotFound Guest

am i bitchy SO?

every little thing he does seems to annoy me today. we have fougth and made up 3 times today and im not blaming him.. it was me.

first it was because he lets people take advantage of him. but he's a man and i don't want him to think im 'mothering' him.

the third time was because of the difference in our families and the way our household are run.

we do intend to get married. today was not like im chucking the ring back in his face but i do think that we are going to have to run a family together one day and if we cant comprimise now how are we going to do it then?

i know he has family issues but im scared that if it comes down to it he'll pick them over me.

am i being to bitchy?

i hate it when we argue. he's my best friend.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I think you should let each other rest today and just cool down. You should tackle one problem a day, not keep bringing up something new everytime you make up because even when you guys think you're all right, your tolerance is still sensitive.

And don't worry too much about the family issues ... I don't know what his level of family orientation is, but in the end, it all depends on the two of you alone.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

I actually literally shouted at my brother today. I never do that! anyway, sometimes we're just bitchy.

some people say that the perfect relationship is where you can let loose and say anything you want, even if it is insulting and rude. I don't believe that, I think being with someone means knowing their weak spots and protecting them, to hold back when you're feeling angry, to figure out what you're really upset about before becoming angry with them. easier said that done, sometimes

(and happy st. pats day, everyone!)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you are already upset that people take advantage of him, you'd better rethink marrying him. This is a personality trait, not a choice. You will forever have to do the "dirty work" in this relationship because he is too soft to do it. Don't marry him thinking this will improve. It won't, and he doesn't deserve to be beat up for eternity for not being something he isn't, and it doesn't sound like you enjoy being the tough one.

Happy St. Patty's Day, Tiay. I am wearing my green!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks vash
    (I had such a messed up day today; college was crazy, I got about 5 hours each night, so I was ultra tired today. It's midnight now and in the last 24 hours, I slept about 15 hours. Maybe that explains why I was bitchy today)

anyway, lost, definitely think about this very carefully. Maybe you were just having a moody day. Some days I'm just bitchy... for instance when my brother drags me out of bed when I'm barely conscious, grrrr..
    I say... sleep on it. Take some time to calm down, deal with one thing at a time. Nobody is perfect, but you shouldn't settle for someone where every little thing annoys you all the time.

You just had a bad day.

Cool down, get a grip, and sleep it over.

Everything will get better tommorow