+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: img tags aren't workin

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Nicely done! You've successfully confused Goatse with Tubgirl. Considering that metaphorically, you just shit all over yourself with your idiocy, we can call you Tubgirl, too. It satisfies the fact that I don't even have to try to make you look moronic because you do it all by yourself as well as your feminine tendencies. The guitar was cute, son.

And please, come up with a definition of what a skiddie actually is. If you knew, it would be the dumbest thing anybody could ever call me.
    [url]http://www.google.com[/url]

^^ if you want to know what a skiddie is.

and if I actually gave a shit to know the difference between goatse and tubgirl, i would shit on myself.

The guitar IS cute, I'm going to buy it tomorrow by the way I asked the guidance counselor at the college I visited today (a hott 25 year old who was hitting on me like no other) what she thought of the guitar. She thinks it's pretty and she gave me her cell number. Imagine that.

I also like how you pleasure yourself by fantasizing everybody shitting on themselves without you forcing them to.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    [url]http://www.google.com[/url]

^^ if you want to know what a skiddie is.
    [url]http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Askiddie&btnG=Google+Search[/url]

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing
    and if I actually gave a shit to know the difference between goatse and tubgirl, i would shit on myself.
    Has your mother not told you to not use words unless you know what they mean? Mind your manners, young man.

by the way I asked the guidance counselor at the college I visited today (a hott 25 year old who was hitting on me like no other) what she thought of the guitar. She thinks it's pretty and she gave me her cell number. Imagine that.
    I literally laughed out loud when I read this. Literally. In fact, I think a quote from Vashti might clear this up:
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Women like homosexuals.
    It explains her giving you of all people her number after she saw the guitar. Were you wearing Jellies?

I also like how you pleasure yourself by fantasizing everybody shitting on themselves without you forcing them to.
    I pleasure myself by looking in the mirror. I'd tell you to try it if I knew you wouldn't shatter the mirror in 8 pieces and give yourself even worse luck than you're having trying to belittle my Awesome.
    Last edited by dono; 23-03-07 at 11:17 AM.

by the way I asked the guidance counselor at the college I visited today (a hott 25 year old who was hitting on me like no other) what she thought of the guitar. She thinks it's pretty and she gave me her cell number. Imagine that.
    There's NO way that happened
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    yea dude, but i'm not getting the guitar. i'd prolly get publicly humiliated-- even though i'm good at playing.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Has your mother not told you to not use words unless you know what they mean?

It explains her giving you of all people her number after she saw the guitar. Were you wearing Jellies?

I pleasure myself by looking in the mirror. I'd tell you to try it if I knew you wouldn't shatter the mirror in 8 pieces and give yourself even worse luck than you're having trying to belittle my Awesome.
    yes.

the sandals? no. I only wear combat/work boots, because I do a lot of manual labor in school classes as well as at work.

oh shit. i can't look in the mirror. oh well. life goes on you know. hey, what the **** is an "Awesome" anyways? your awesome 1 inch cock? your awesome mangina? your awesome beak-like nose? tell me. i'm intrigued.

But...but....

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    Women like homosexuals.
    You're depressing me, Ben. I'm going to go cry in a corner. :[

anachronistic Guest
    finde dich mit den Hund. Was? Du willst einen Hund ficken!

Weissest du Deutsch? nein. haha du selbst ein Uebersetzer!

finde dich mit den Hund. Was? Du willst einen Hund ficken!

Weissest du Deutsch? nein. haha du selbst ein Uebersetzer!
    Your spelling is atrocious, that doesn't even look like english

anachronistic Guest
    Your spelling is atrocious, that doesn't even look like english
    Naturlich! Ist nicht Englisch. und kannst du Deutsch sprechen, sprichst zu mich.

Blah blah blah, I'm a Nazi, blah blah blah

EDIT: Tu estas un culo con mierda por sesos tambien
    Last edited by TDurden; 23-03-07 at 12:18 PM.

I love how he talks shit to us in a foreign language.

Do you not have the balls to say what you want for us to understand? Damn, and this isn't even real life.

EDIT: Since everyone is sinking to that level...
    J'espère que tu ailles te faire niquer par le chien que tu appelles ta mère; salle cafard.
    Last edited by dono; 23-03-07 at 12:19 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Blah blah blah, I'm a Nazi, blah blah blah

EDIT: Tu estas un culo con mierda por sesos tambien
    machst du ein "taco tanz" fuer unser!

nicht. du isst der Scheisse und hast er gern! Ich spreche Spanisch auch.

vorkorrekturen:

zarathu, selbst die Pommes Frites in deinem Arsch!

machst du ein "taco tanz" fuer unser!

nicht. du isst der Scheisse und hast er gern! Ich spreche Spanisch auch.
    I said "you have shit for brains" not "eat shit", and being kinda-literate in Spanish isn't anything to be proud of as it's the second most spoken language on earth.

And really, part of my heritage is German and my dad was stationed there, so I can attest to the fact that they're not that cool and trying to be cool by poorly speaking their language is an exercise in futility.

He speaks poorly in English as well, so it doesn't make a difference.

anachronistic Guest
    I said "you have shit for brains" not "eat shit", and being kinda-literate in Spanish isn't anything to be proud of as it's the second most spoken language on earth.

And really, part of my heritage is German and my dad was stationed there, so I can attest to the fact that they're not that cool and trying to be cool by poorly speaking their language is an exercise in futility.
    I know you said that. I said "Not. You eat shit and you like it."my intent wasn't to reflect what you said in german. spanish was my second language. german is my 3rd.

my grandpa moved from germany when he was young with his parents. he was raised in an english speaking orphanage where he learned english. some more bullshit knowledge for your brain :wink:

i'm not trying to be cool. lol. i love the language. more than spanish, more than english. i'm not afraid to tell zarathu to go **** a dog in english, but it's more fun to say it in german!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast