+ Follow This Topic

Thread: asking her to prom

asking her to prom

ok so...theres this girl I want to ask to my senior prom. I think she likes me, she flirts with me at school a lot. I just don't know how I should ask her. The problem is I have seen her with this other guy a lot lately. I don't know if they are going to prom together, dating or what. I asked her if she was dating this guy a week or 2 ago and she said no. I got the impression she didn't like him and that I wouldn't be seeing them together as much anymore. I should have asked her back then but I wasn't really thinking about a prom date yet. Now I have a bad feeling she is going to end up dating this guy and/or going to prom with him and i missed my chance.

Should I ask if she is going to prom with this other guy (or someone else, which i don't think she is as of yet)? then if she isn't going with anybody ask her myself? also, when is a good time to ask? any time I can talk to her in private?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just say this: "So, do you have a date for the prom yet?"

If she says yes, then say "aww, that's too bad. I guess I waited too long to ask." If she says she has no date, then say, "How'd you like to go with me?"

However, prom is pretty expensive. Wouldn't you rather date her a few times before you drop that kind of money on her? You know, just to be sure you like her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just ask her if she has a date yet...then if she says no...tell her you don't either and then ask if she'll go with you...that is if she says she isn't goin with that other dude

[QUOTE=vashti;259519]Just say this: "So, do you have a date for the prom yet?"

If she says yes, then say "aww, that's too bad. I guess I waited too long to ask." If she says she has no date, then say, "How'd you like to go with me?"
    QUOTE]

Perfect!

Do just this!!

ok i'm bringing this thread up again because I finally managed to ask her to prom. I found out she isn't dating this other guy so that gave me a little more hope. When I did ask her who she was going with she said another guy asked her but she didn't know if she was going with him. I went ahead and asked if she would go with me and she said she didn't know. Then, she said I was making it stressful for her to decide. I don't want to bug her about it but it is stressfull for me too and I really want to go with her. its been a few days and she hasn't decided yet (at least thats what her friend said)? what should i do?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Forget about her and start looking for a different date. If she comes around, great. If she doesn't, maybe you'll have found someone else just as good if not better.

+ 1. Tell her you'll ask someone else if she doesn't give you an answer by tomorrow. That kind of behavior gives all females a bad name.
    Spammer Spanker