+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Virgin

Virgin

I really really like this girl in my class and I recently found out that she isn't a virgin and I am and now I am afraid that if we go out and since I don't want sex for at least a year (were both 15) she will not like me or dump me. What should I do I really like this girl????????

I was extremely virginal at 15 and would have loved knowing that a boy wanted to date me but wouldn't try to get into my pants right away.

Do you really want a 15 year old who would dump you for not having sex? Eeew!
    Spammer Spanker

Its not that I think she will but like she only had one bf and the only gfs I had were all virgins so Im not quite sure what might happen.

Honesty is always the best policy. Extracating yourself from a relationship that's going to Hell in a handbasket is going to be much harder than just telling her straight up how you feel about it at the beginning.
    Spammer Spanker

Damn, 15 and not a virgin already. Why don't you want sex for at least a year?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

What is it to you if she's a virgin or not?

If she's not a nimphomaniac, which I suppose she is not, she won't dump you because you aren't having any sex.

If you like her that much, just ask her out, and worry about sex later (if you stay together for a year)

15? God almighty. When I was 15 my mind was pure of such worries. Kids today!
    I'd tell you not to worry about it, but because you wont listen to me, i'll say this;
    as giga said, you don't want anyone who wont wait for you anyway. Don't do anything for her or anyone else that you'll regret. If that means being dumped, than so be it.
    also, what kinda experience has she had? chances are, if she's just had one or two somewhat painful experiences, she wont be hankering for more anyway.

Try not to make sex the big issue, go for it and ask her out. After a few times if you feel things are getting closer let her know how you feel about sex. At that point if she doesn't like the idea of waiting, ending it might be the best thing.
    Relationships need work.
    The investment will be worthwhile.
    [url]http://www.geocities.com/speaktoafriend[/url]