+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I eavesdrop to people having sex

I eavesdrop to people having sex

I have a slight problem. I love to listen to people have sex. If i hear a roommate having sex, i will listen. I dont really care to snoop or gossip about anything else, but for some reason i love to know who is having sex with who. And what type of orgasm people have (or at least how they sound when having one). Anyone else ever eavesdrop to sex?

anachronistic Guest
    no. that's stalking. I guess if i wanted to, i could stick a stethoscope up to my wall cuz my parents and i share a wall.

Eeeew. My parents used to have loud sex. My friends thought it was hilarious, but I thought it was gross.

My neighbors in my apartment when I was in college would have loud, kinda slappity-sounding sex. It sounded like she never got off at all. (Sad.)

You're welcome to listen outside my window. There's plenty goin' on in there...
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You're welcome to listen outside my window. There's plenty goin' on in there...
    No thanks, im not into that much, i dont snoop around to do it. But if i happen to accidentally hear a moan from another room in the appt ill turn down the TV and pretend to read.

I really like the way people orgasm, everyone orgasms so differently. Some load, some soft, some say really dirty things.

anachronistic Guest
    slappity sounding sex? HAHAHA

i don't enjoy listening to myself having sex! i feel like i'm only moaning to show her it feels good. does moaning come naturally? like something you can't control?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Males groan.
    Females moan.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?