+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: body language questions

anachronistic Guest

body language questions

first question is about slow dancing. one girl i danced with at the dance a little while ago kept clearing her throat and coughing. It seemed a bit out of place. What's that body language mean?

today i went to a college to visit. i went to the art department for a while. the professor and i walked into a few occupied classrooms. in these classrooms were these bootilicious, sexy, beautiful, stunningly georgious women. some of them were checking me out.

what i thought was strange was the admissions counselor. she was pretty hot. she was in her mid-twenties. she kept looking at my chest and crotch and then back into my eyes. she was making really seductive glances.... she kept biting her lip and shit like she was holding the beast inside within. we talked abuot.... well...me. it was a really personal conversation.

at the end of the convo, she wrote on a piece of paper her cell phone and gave it to me and told me to call her. o_O i think it's kinda strange for a 25 year old to be attracted to an 18 year old. what's your take on it?

the whole time i was thinking about banging her brains out.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    one girl i danced with at the dance a little while ago kept clearing her throat and coughing.
    Means she's catching a cold.

i think it's kinda strange for a 25 year old to be attracted to an 18 year old. what's your take on it?
    Meh. I got the hots for plenty of 18 year old girls. Maybe I'm just a dirty pervert, but I see nothing wrong with it. They're legal.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you're so desperate for some female attention that you're seeing what you want to see.

anachronistic Guest
    oh god, i hope i'm not hallucinating all this female attention. perhaps the way i worded it seems a little overexaggerated.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, on her note, it's highly unprofessional for her to start anything with her students. Not to mention she deals with many guys as attractive if not more so (to her) than you every day. So I wouldn't take anything to heart.

anachronistic Guest
    yea good point. she's probably a cum dumpster.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On that note, seein' as she isn't my counselor, mind if I tap that shit? I got some jizz that could use some disposin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's a good pick up line. Walk up to some chick at a bar and tell her that.

"I got some jizz needs disposin', and you look like a cumbucket to me, sweet thang."
    Last edited by Gribble; 23-03-07 at 11:57 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    why don't you just walk up to the chick and start jacking off to her instead

first question is about slow dancing. one girl i danced with at the dance a little while ago kept clearing her throat and coughing. It seemed a bit out of place. What's that body language mean?
    Anything from she is sick, to being allergic to something, etc.

today i went to a college to visit. i went to the art department for a while. the professor and i walked into a few occupied classrooms. in these classrooms were these bootilicious, sexy, beautiful, stunningly georgious women. some of them were checking me out.
    Told you there would be hot girls at college didn't I?

what i thought was strange was the admissions counselor. she was pretty hot. she was in her mid-twenties. she kept looking at my chest and crotch and then back into my eyes. she was making really seductive glances.... she kept biting her lip and shit like she was holding the beast inside within. we talked abuot.... well...me. it was a really personal conversation.

at the end of the convo, she wrote on a piece of paper her cell phone and gave it to me and told me to call her. o_O i think it's kinda strange for a 25 year old to be attracted to an 18 year old. what's your take on it?

the whole time i was thinking about banging her brains out.
    Welcome to my world, but I get girls older than 25 checking me out. If the counselor creeped you out, then don't do anything about it. But if you want to see what can happen go for it. But I would most probably be like you and wonder what is going on.

anachronistic Guest
    the girl i was dancing with didn't start coughing until we were dancing. i was talking to her 10 minutes before we were dancing. does that imply something?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I swear, I wonder how some of you boys ever get laid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    a little thing called love

a little thing called love
    Wrong. Hormones.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    Wrong. Hormones.
    Wrong. Alcohol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast