+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ?!?!?

?!?!?

im confused .. my boyfriend of two years is not very open and clear about his feelings.. ok you see about two months ago we were walking throught the mall and he stopped and was lookin at rings and i thought that mabie he was serious .. and later that night we were laying in bed and he told me he wanted to go and look at rings again and he wanted to get me a promice ring.. well it is two months later and he hasnt said a word about it .. and i bought two rings that i wear on my right hand and they are similar to a wedding set and he always moves them to my left hand on my ring finger and if i move them he asks me why? so i leave them there but im confused about what he is trying to say without saying it.. Anyone has any advice help me.. Im going crazy...
    *FoLLoW YouR DrEaMs..NeVer GiVe Up..**

Okay, advice no. 1:

NEVER force a guy into anything, ESPECIALLY marriage, or anything of the kind. (as soon as you mention something like that to a guy he pictures a big flashing yellow "WARNING" sign).

No. 2:

If you want to marry a guy, you should NEVER NEVER, you hear me N-E-V-E-R show too much interest in marrying him. Or else he gets bored as you're being too available, which we all know is not attractive.

As to the ring...so you basically bought your own engagement ring?! Youn need to see a therapist. Why are you forcing him into this? People around think you're engaged and he definitely doesn't like that. Give him some room, and chill out, you're only 18 right?
    I have it all. Including kino.

ok ...i see what your saying and i agree with you totally ..

but i have never showed intrest about marrying him i always try to stay away from that topic because i know it throws up a warning sign..

I bought the rings i have long before i met him i didnt buy them at the same time i thought they were pretty and so i bought them because i wear alot of jewlery and i just naturally wore them together on my right hand but then one day he just started putting them on my ring finger and i dont know why and now when i move them he asks why i moved them back to my right hand .
    ?????
    and im not forcing him if i was i would talk about it and i dont..

so now what??
    *FoLLoW YouR DrEaMs..NeVer GiVe Up..**

Confront. That's all I have to say.

"What's with you moving them damn rings all the time? You trying to tell me something?"

When he tries to joke his way out of it, confront AGAIN.

"No, SERIOUSLY."

The truth of the matter is, until he verbally expresses anything, he DID NOT SAY IT, so you can't read ANYTHING into ANYTHING.
    Last edited by IceQueen; 20-02-04 at 12:32 AM.