+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unfortunate Love

Unhappy Unfortunate Love

Monday, May 1, 2006

I didn't see her today. I didn't even see her at track today. I hardly even see her each day. The times of the day when I usually see her, is when passing by in front of the cafeteria after getting lunch and at track during sixth period. There really is no other time that I see her during school. And during track, I would always be away from her because she is with the pole-vaulters while I am with the distance group. One of the few times she interacted with me was when she waved at me while I walked by. That had happened quite a long time ago back when I was determined to remain single. So at the time I was never really interested in her. To me, she was just another girl. But then a couple months ago, it had happened...I became in love with this girl who I never knew...a girl who I had never taken notice of...a girl who I never really spoken to...a girl who I never expected to become my first love. She was a junior. I was a senior, and it was almost the end of high school for me. I finally realize how unfortunate this has been for me. The time she had helped me in my moment of tremendous pain, she had created a spark, a flame would have had the potential of burning vigorously and rampantly, but instead it has only grown dim to the verge of darkness. It seems to me that this relationship was never meant to become one. Still, no matter how unfortunate of the fact that I hardly see her each day, I would be completely willing to somehow make a relationship work. But then I can only do so if she wanted the same...

PS: The above is from my blog I've copied off my journal at
    passagesoftruth.blogspot.com/index.html

this is sad .You should let her know your feelings.