+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman who abuse DEMOCROCY!

Woman who abuse DEMOCROCY!

Well i live in Australia..and thier a rule how men are not alout to hit woman.

I witness this happen, some woman abuse that power in other words taking advantage of it. I saw a woman hit her busband with her purse like few times and even smacked his head and he looked like he got hit occaisionaly.

That is an example of abuse power. I'm thinking why do that....I personally think that policy of no hitting woman should be lowered down such as the same goes for male.

What injustic is this? They say equal rights <= what right is that where woman abuse the power. Men i know are rougher and that but that only some or the majority..how about the ones that are not violating the " anti abuse woman ".
    Last edited by anxious; 27-03-07 at 10:41 PM.

I don't think that hitting women, wifebeaters should be tolerated. And a man should know how to defend himself without violence, even from so called violence like this...

But I can't stand those ****ing feminists. Yet they want to be equal with men, but they always need privileges, wtf? I espectually dislike Finnish and Swedish feminists. A little example of Sweden: A big group of feminists almost succeeded in appling the new tax system that includes the tax of man (yes, every man must pay special taxes because he is a man). Ofchourse, luckyly, men of government laughed it out.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What does spouse abuse have to do with democracy?

And before you guys go hating on feminists, you should go look up the word in the dictionary, because anyone who doesn't support its basic principles is an idiot. Don't let a couple of nut cases ruin the whole idea. That would be like allowing the Black Separatists to represent blacks in general.

feminism

noun
    1. a doctrine that advocates equal rights for women
    2. the movement aimed at equal rights for women

BTW - men who are abused by their female spouses can (and should) press battery charges.
    Last edited by vashti; 27-03-07 at 10:14 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Generally, I support women, and I think you got my idea. But still, define equal rights. I think women's rights today are absolutely equal, those feminists just can't handle it.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    What does spouse abuse have to do with democracy?

And before you guys go hating on feminists, you should go look up the word in the dictionary, because anyone who doesn't support its basic principles is an idiot. Don't let a couple of nut cases ruin the whole idea. That would be like allowing the Black Separatists to represent blacks in general.

feminism

noun
    1. a doctrine that advocates equal rights for women
    2. the movement aimed at equal rights for women

BTW - men who are abused by their female spouses can (and should) press battery charges.
    I currently study legal studies and from my knowledge...from what you said about spouse and democrocy...the fact for that is some of them are abusing the democrocy..as i typed up before they are taking advantage of the situation. Those woman who do so should receieve penalties, they turn men self estine down not to mention phycologicly as well..

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Generally, I support women, and I think you got my idea. But still, define equal rights. I think women's rights today are absolutely equal, those feminists just can't handle it.
    Equal pay for equal work.
    Everybody's vote counts the same.
    Everybody has equal protection by law from spousal abuse (men too).
    Jobs, college entrance, etc. is based on merit rather than gender, race, sexual orientation, bla bla bla.

Come on. Do you really need the idea of fairness defined?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post

Yes, but "fairness" and "equality" are not the same concept...two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Yes, but "fairness" and "equality" are not the same concept...two different things.
    You're talking like a lawyer. I'm not talking about restitution, or when people abuse the ERA to further their own agenda. I think if things were as they should be, equality and fairness would be very close.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anxious View Post
    Those woman who do so should receieve penalties, they turn men self estine down not to mention phycologicly as well..

I agree, but you still don't say how this is related to democracy.

Anyway, I support equal rights - not JUST for women, but for everyone: men, homosexuals, ethnic minority groups, etc. It's pretty much a matter of treating others they way you wish to be treated.

As for domestic abuse, it is always wrong, and there are laws protecting them. The problem is that the victim often does not want to report it, and that is true whether the victim is male or female.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Equal pay for equal work.
    Everybody's vote counts the same.
    Everybody has equal protection by law from spousal abuse (men too).
    Jobs, college entrance, etc. is based on merit rather than gender, race, sexual orientation, bla bla bla.

Your list applies exactly to our modern society, and yet, there are still feminists, complainors.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Your list applies exactly to our modern society, and yet, there are still feminists, complainors.
    Yes, but as Vashti pointed out, they are not representative of all feminists, just like Evangelical Christians don't speak for all Christians and brutish, horrible men don't represent all men.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Equal rights are a handicap for society, because humans simply aren't equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Equal rights are a handicap for society, because humans simply aren't equal.
    Well, then, what should we do with the less fortunate? Eat them?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    if a woman hit me with a purse, i'd take it and throw it in a pond or something.

if a woman hit me with her hand (assuming it irritated or hurt me) i would break it off. i have a no hitting policy. i'd never hit a woman. ever

edit: break the relationship off i mean. not break her hand off. lolz
    Last edited by anachronistic; 28-03-07 at 05:13 AM.

Yes, but as Vashti pointed out, they are not representative of all feminists, just like Evangelical Christians don't speak for all Christians and brutish, horrible men don't represent all men.
    Well, if you label every non-complaining normal-thinking female a feminist too, then who isn't a feminist?
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast