+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl is messing me around

Girl is messing me around

Yeah, if u read my previous thread I asked the girl I liked out and she said she just wanted to be friends.

Anyway several weeks have passed since then and shes been off school ill so its been quite easy to get over her... until she comes back to school... today.

I avoided her best i could and didn't speak to her. And then I decide to go on MSN messanger when I get home and her m8 says hello to me on MSN and puts her wecam on and shes there aswell. So I just don't type anything back.

Then her m8s logs out and she logs in and her other m8 decides to ruin my evening by pretending to be her and typing all this stuff about how much she likes me (lucky i'm not stupid enough to know that its not her) so I just tell her "its too late" because shes ****ed me around too much and i'm trying to get in a more casual relationship with another girl who actual likes me and who I don't feel nervous around and doesn't make my head hurt thinking about her.

O and shes having a party and i'm not invited and yet she insists on talking about it around me.

What the hell is going on??? Why is she even doing this?? I just want her to leave me alone..

Quote Originally Posted by Holdme View Post

What the hell is going on??? Why is she even doing this?? I just want her to leave me alone..
    Then don't make it fun for her. Ignore it and it will go away.
    Spammer Spanker

Just ignore her.

What she does is pathetic

I'm annoyed.. I try to be friendly and have a chat to her but she says

Can you stop trying to fit in all the time?
    Don't you have creativity or a sense of identity?
    I value unique individuals
    You don't impress me boy

..you what? was I trying to impress you? I think not. I might go to her party just to annoy her.

wow the party thing the girl i tried to ignore did that too me. I have no clue why she did either i m thinking u are not giving her the attention that she needs therefore she does all this stuff too you