+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this his way of getting close to me?

Is this his way of getting close to me?

I think this guy likes me but is too shy to do anything.He looks for reasons to stand near me and talks to me about silly things just to have a reason to say something. When he stands in front of me he looks me directly in the eye but when I am next to him or sitting near him, he can't. He'll look to the floor instaed.Lately, whenever he sees me holding my baby nephew,he comes over and starts playing with him and tickling him on my lap. Is this a type of flirting? Would a guy do that if he didn't want to get close to the girl who was holding the kid?

Don't know about the kid situation, but yes, he is probably flirting. Most shy men are like this. How old is he btw?
    Don't expect anything.

Okay, first off, is this guy single? I remember the last time a guy was acting like this around you...

Yes, he's totally flirting with you. He just has very limited flirting skills. Hopefully, he's good at other things. ::wink::
    Spammer Spanker

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lets face it... Guys are not gonna be trying to get close to us or making eye contact w/ us if they aren't interested. Unless of course the guy is like that naturally with everyone. Have you paid attention to how he is around other people? That right there should be a clue.

And YES, make SURE he is single!
    Last edited by Ellynn; 28-03-07 at 08:26 AM.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE=Gigabitch;260632]Okay, first off, is this guy single? I remember the last time a guy was acting like this around you...

QUOTE]

Are you sure your not thinking of my story Giga? Because I always seem to attract the attention of a certain guy who has a gf. You should have heard the compliments out of his mouth last week. Not only that, but a lot of close contact. At one point he was so close I could smell his breath and feel it on my cheek (thank god it was minty fresh!)
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

[QUOTE=Ellynn;260639]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Okay, first off, is this guy single? I remember the last time a guy was acting like this around you...

QUOTE]

Are you sure your not thinking of my story Giga?
    Nope. Lavender had this cute Polish guy from work flirting with her months ago who turned out to be not at all single.

You two seem to have similar problems with the issue.
    Spammer Spanker