+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Condom Size

Condom Size

Is it me, or are LARGE condoms too small for most guys dicks? Do they make them this way? For guys who think that they're big, but they're small? Just to boost his ego. Because I put a large one on, and it could barely fit on it. It was like choking it.

Of course no manufacterer is going to put "small" on a box of condoms. So the size starts at "large". It's a marketing thing. You're right, it's so no guy's ego gets hurt. A stupid reason, but think of all the losses of egos and loss of sales if some manufacturer started marketing Small, Medium, and Large condoms. Noone would buy the smalls and mediums unless it was some sort of mail-order. I know I wouldn't like to go into a store and say, "Yes. I'll take the Trojan Ribbed condoms. Small please."

So if the large is too tight, try the next size up (extra large?). Sorry. I've never bought condoms so I don't know what the sizes are. But don't let it be TOO loose. Remember it DOES have a job to do.

Alexi

They are designed to fit tight to increase pleasure and lower the risk of sliding off, even in high school I can remember a demonstration of a lady coming into health class and taking your regular sized condum and putting it over her head.

Don't expect a condum to roll on nicely if your junk is not fully erect.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I