+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: would you get mad

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    +1
    because he'll just give and give until he's exhausted.
    this sounds like me... not always the best thing, because people know they can take advantage of me.

anachronistic Guest
    also, it really depends on the woman and the pet...

if the woman devotes the majority of her attention to the pet, it'd hurt my feelings. i've gone out on dates where i was practically ignored because the girl was yappin' on her cell phone the whole time, or something of the like.

certain animals make me uncomfortable. i don't like ferrets or anything like that. a dog or a cat would be okay though, as long as they don't shed all over me, and they don't hump my leg.

by the way i went out with a girl that had a black lab and i went to her house once and the dog started freakin' humping me. he tried to mount me! later the girl hopped in the shower and told me i could get on the comptuer or do whatever. i found pictures on her computer of her banging her dog. imagine that.

I would be a lil confused, and ask him why he didnt mention that he was bringing his dog. I dont have a problem with animals so it wouldnt make me mad unless we were in a place where it was totally unacceptable to have a pet, like the movies or out to dinner
    Theres a point in your life
    When you get tired of chaseing
    everyone and trying to fix everything
    Buts its not giving up...
    Its realizing that you dont need
    Certain people, the bullshit
    And the drama they bring

Mad as hell no....but not too thrilled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12