+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickling

Tickling

I want to know, who of you love being tickled and who don't love and why you love it or don't?
    This question is specialy for girls.
    Last edited by littlelover; 03-04-07 at 08:45 PM.

Who doesn't like to laugh? I love being tickled, within reason. That is, not a mad monkey tickle attack, but a sexy light tickle caress. My bf hates being tickled, which took me a while to get...

I forgot... Where do you like being tickled?

stomach, thighs.. .. most places that tickle, really. Armpits are too much, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    Who doesn't like to laugh? I love being tickled, within reason. That is, not a mad monkey tickle attack, but a sexy light tickle caress. My bf hates being tickled, which took me a while to get...

i hate it to

yeah, apparently some people just don't like it at all.. I didn't know that, and now he thinks i'm trying to tickle him when i'm actually trying not to. I think i'm just very kinetic, ie, I like to be caressing and to be caressed all the time non stop, whereas that just makes him feel like his skin is crawling.

i think tickleing is very underestimated in the bedroom. this is a great way to achieve laughing sex and even better if your both in a playful mood.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Well I thought about tickling like a sex game or lovely caressing.

Oh, I love that sort of ultra light caress on the lower stomach/crotch/inner thigh region that you can't quite decide if it tickles or not. Tantalising!

anachronistic Guest
    i like to tease girls by tickling them. i let girls tickle me back and let it turn into a little wrestling match. those are always adorable. i like it when girls try to restrain me and tickle me.

Tickling is nice when the guy is doing it with his stubbly chin around your inner thigh and its leading to something...but too much just makes me defensive

I HATE being tickled cuz I'm really really ticklish.

My girlfriend likes it.. not crazy rough rib puncturing tickles, but light ones.
    And my favorite place to tickle her is lightly on her inner thigh... it drives her crazy and turns her on easily. Also a slight tickle on her neck with my lips and stubbles would do the trick

If i just wanna annoy her and have some personal fun lol.. I hold her leg and tickle the bottom of her foot! haha
    Last edited by jMarkt; 13-04-07 at 04:19 PM.
    The minute you let her under your skin...
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

[URL="http://www.hitsmedia.net"]www.hitsmedia.net[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i like to tease girls by tickling them. i let girls tickle me back and let it turn into a little wrestling match. those are always adorable. i like it when girls try to restrain me and tickle me.
    I think I just came.

Quote Originally Posted by jMarkt View Post
    And my favorite place to tickle her is lightly on her inner thigh... it drives her crazy and turns her on easily. Also a slight tickle on her neck with my lips and stubbles would do the trick
    I looooove that! That turns me on instantly when my bf walks up behind me, puts his arms around me and rubs his stubbly face on the back of my neck.

::quiver::
    Spammer Spanker

aaah, not long after I read this thread the other day, I was subjected to tickle treatment by my boyfriend!!

It was great! Even though I was squirming like crazy.

It stopped being ticklish when he got to the magic spot.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast