+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting with the therapist

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Not really, I was just being a dick when I said that.
    haha don't sweat it.

i see a therapist too. i think it really helps. my life has been pretty good with him to talk to. it's nice to have a little consultant for any given situation.

That strong desire to eviscerate the weak is fear-based and directly related to what a controlling asshole your father is. You know this.

I had to work on this too. Compassion is a lofty quality that you will develop as you become stronger. You are a good person. Someday you will find yourself feeling differently, I promise.
    Spammer Spanker

maybe it's because you want to help the weak, lilwing.

Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    So I met up with my therapist yesterday and we came to a new conclusion about me (it was very obvious but I had just never paid any attention to it). I get angry when I see weakness in people. It isn't all-out anger per se, but it's more of this sadistic feeling to beat the shit out of them. You know David12? I made some ****ed up posts because I see him as a pathetic excuse for a soul to consume a human body. That ****ing piece of shit.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I so need a therapist.

"Does anybody else despise the weak like I do? Is it normal for me to not really want to change? Is change really necessary?"

1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. Yes.*

* - Subject to change. I'm not even sure if it is possible to change.

If what you're saying is really true then you must carry a lot of stress. A kind of stress you build up passively which is fueled by pretty much every little thing that annoys you which in turn creates a great deal of hateful anger. When I was your age Z I used argue and flame online just to get rid of some of this anger and for awhile, it worked. Then I found myself in the same position that I was in in the beginning. Like you, I got my own figure of "weakness", my father and because of the way I think and feel about him and the weakness I see in other I've ended up in some pretty ****ed up situations as Vashti would know. She is like my online therapist. I've ended up in police stations and the hospital because of it and til this very day the anger is still there.

Like I said, I need a therapist.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 06-04-07 at 11:15 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aww, geez. I worry about both you guys; I really do. Kiechi - I thought health care was free in England. If so, why are you not seeing someone?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Aww, geez. I worry about both you guys; I really do. Kiechi - I thought health care was free in England. If so, why are you not seeing someone?
    Need to phone the doc for the results of the blood test
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, whatchu waitin' for, baby?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I so need a therapist.

"Does anybody else despise the weak like I do? Is it normal for me to not really want to change? Is change really necessary?"

1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. Yes.*

* - Subject to change. I'm not even sure if it is possible to change.

If what you're saying is really true then you must carry a lot of stress. A kind of stress you build up passively which is fueled by pretty much every little thing that annoys you which in turn creates a great deal of hateful anger. When I was your age Z I used argue and flame online just to get rid of some of this anger and for awhile, it worked. Then I found myself in the same position that I was in in the beginning. Like you, I got my own figure of "weakness", my father and because of the way I think and feel about him and the weakness I see in other I've ended up in some pretty ****ed up situations as Vashti would know. She is like my online therapist. I've ended up in police stations and the hospital because of it and til this very day the anger is still there.

Like I said, I need a therapist.
    Yep. I argue and flame on my website (and here when I see people like David12) because it helps get rid of the anger that I build up in high school. I have a therapist and I can tell you, it definitely works. I strongly suggest it. Remember how ****ed up I was way back when I first joined this place? Yeah, I'd still be that way if it wasn't for my therapist.

We should start a Fight Club.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think so. You would enjoy being beat up by the girls a little too much.

So true. Strong women are hot.

Trashy women, though...gross. (tattoos, piercings in weird places, Tiay's boots, etc.)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is wrong with Tiay's boots?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't judge the boots 'til you've seen Tiay wearing them. And preferably nothing else.
    Last edited by Gribble; 07-04-07 at 10:51 AM.

There's a difference between a woman who tries desperately to be a badass to continue her life-long attention-seeking escapade and a strong woman.

Not that I'm calling Tiay a female who is trying desperately to be a badass to continue her life-long attention-seeking escapade....

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, whatchu waitin' for, baby?
    For you to buy the tickets to Hawaii so we can pretend we crashed onto a desolate island.

Dur.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    For you to buy the tickets to Hawaii so we can pretend we crashed onto a desolate island.

Dur.
    ooohh! me luv u long time....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast