+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Meeting with the therapist

Meeting with the therapist

So I met up with my therapist yesterday and we came to a new conclusion about me (it was very obvious but I had just never paid any attention to it). I get angry when I see weakness in people. It isn't all-out anger per se, but it's more of this sadistic feeling to beat the shit out of them. You know David12? I made some ****ed up posts because I see him as a pathetic excuse for a soul to consume a human body. That ****ing piece of shit.

I also decided to start IMing my ex-girlfriend recently. It wasn't just any type of IMing. It was pure mockery. I was being very dryly sarcastic and I kept telling her that if she left I was going to burst into tears. But did the fact that she has a hardcore case of depression along with other ****ed up problems bother me? Not a chance.

The concept behind all of this is that when I see pathetic and weak people, I see my mom. I have no respect for my mom. It isn't disrespect, necessarily, but it's just no respect whatsoever. I asked my therapist if I need to work on tolerance for the weak, and he said that that's something I definitely need to do.

The thing is that I started to think about it, and I realized that I don't really want to tolerate the weak. I don't want to have anything to do with the weak, other than me sadistically mocking them and kicking them even harder for being pathetic ****s without testicles.

Does anybody else despise the weak like I do? Is it normal for me to not really want to change? Is change really necessary?

[EDIT]
    I just realized that someone here who I find a very weak person is going to reply and I'm just going to say what I normally say. Check for testicular cancer.

Yar that's all pretty ****ed up. I would stick with the therapy.

anachronistic Guest
    no, i feel a need to help those who are weak. yes i've had this problem before.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    People usually hate the things in others that they suspect they themselves are guilty of.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Lilwing, you're right below David12 on my list.

Vash: You said "usually," which does not mean 100% of the time. I don't suspect I am guilty of weakness. In fact, my therapist said that in the 4 years that he's been seeing me, he's never really seen me in a state of emotional weakness. I can take a lot.

It's because, like I said, the weakness reminds me of my mom.

Seeing a therapist would be considered "weak" in some people's eyes.

That's complete bullshit. Everyone should get a therapist.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe it is weakness you fear, then, as in, perhaps you are afraid others may perceive weakness in you, so you compensate by acting like a bastard, even though I knw for sure you are nothing more than a big puppy dog.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That's complete bullshit. Everyone should get a therapist.
    Well... everyone who hates their mom as well as anyone they perceive as weak, probably should anyway.

I don't hate my mom, I just said I don't respect her....

I don't want to sound antagonistic (that's a lie), but damn you guys are hard-headed.

You get a "sadistic feeling that you want to beat the shit out of" weak people, and you've linked that compulsion back to the feelings you have for your mom.... I think that's a bit beyond disrespect.

In fact, I specifically said that I didn't disrespect her, but I simply don't respect her. There's a difference. Disrespecting is calling her names whereas not respecting is not wanting to give her the time of day. See? Do you see? Will I have to spoon-feed the obvious down your throat any more?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    Lilwing, you're right below David12 on my list.
    that's scary. dare i ask why?

jesus, i don't even meet people on myspace or anything. i don't even have a damn myspace!

Not really, I was just being a dick when I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    In fact, I specifically said that I didn't disrespect her, but I simply don't respect her. There's a difference. Disrespecting is calling her names whereas not respecting is not wanting to give her the time of day. See? Do you see? Will I have to spoon-feed the obvious down your throat any more?
    I know what you said. But "not respecting your mom" or however you want to split that hair, doesn't go a tenth of the way to explaining a sadisitc reaction to weakness. Obviously your feelings would have to run much deeper - but I guess that's why you're in therapy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast