+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How I told a girl my feelings, am I alright?

How I told a girl my feelings, am I alright?

Aww man... This is so weird. Well here goes:

I liked this girl ever since I met her. I have known her for a year and and half now. Last year I was in her class and I was like a jerk to her. (I liked her back then). Like when she was too noisy I would be like "Shut the **** up". I know that was pretty stupid, but I regret that. Well this year, I told a couple of her friends that I liked her.

I have one class with her and she sits about 2 seats across from me. I started a conversation with her a couple of times and tired to talk to her online and seemd like the online questions were short. Well before valentines day, I knew she probably knew that I liked her so I bought her a card, rose and a heart boxed chocolate.

When I gave it to het, she was like stunned. I told her "we can be friends, but what I really want is your love". Her jaws dropped for like 3 seconds. And a group of her friends were in back of her when I gave her the gifts. She gave me a hug and I just walked away. When I meet her online now, it seems like she doesn't have much to say to me. Well I really don't want to lose her. Oh and in the card, I wrote how I felt about her and a poem on me being shy and making her feel that she was #1 to me.

We have a break from 2-13 to 2-23 I have not talked to her yet via IM, I really want her to think. I don't have her number yet though....

Well if you manage to read what I said, can you please help me out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced

First mistake was to tell her you wanted her love. It was sweet you bought her stuff for Valentines Day, but you should've approached with her asking her out FIRST, see where she stood with you. You cant tell someone whom you never really talk to let alone telling her to F*ck off and say oh by the way...

You need to establish some kind of communication other than flirting in a mean manner. Back yourself up, and just start talking like your friends, let that other stuff go right now!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

When I gave her the gifts, she was stunned but when I asked "Would you accept this?" She thought for sometime and said it a low voice "Yes" This might be a really bad thing because I talked with her friends and they said that she was VERY simple Minded and she would tell you the truth.

Ya I'm going to agree with you squirelly and not talk to her that much and when I do, it's going to be in a friendly conversations. Or should I wait to see if she expresses interest in me?

no no dont wait, i mean chill back a little, but still continue to talk to her in a friendly way! Try not to show too much eagerness with her, just let her get to know you. Simple minded or not, she's gotta get to see who you are. Confidence is a good thing, and by talking to her, she'll see you're not afraid!

Goodluck!

So how often should I talk to her? I only have one class with her. I want to keep in touvh with her, but don't want her to think I'm desperate

well.. I have to agree with Squirrley. Keep it casual and flirtacous when you do talk to her. I wouldn't be trying to hunt her down or anything but when you come across her ask her what she is doing on the "break".. kindof gives you some insight on whether she'll even be around..

Your jesture with candy and stuff was great but you have to becareful you dont scare her off.. Some girls get freaked out by that. Talk with her in class.. ask her for her phone number but only if she says she gunna be around over break.. then out of the blue.. call her.

Good luck.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LOL, the break is over =D

I don't know if I can ask for her humber...when would be a right moment to do it? I don't think I have the balls to do that yet...I could if I know when the perfect moment to ask her will be..

Another questions, What's a good line to ask her for her number? One time I remember there was a girl in my class and it was for summer school so I had nothing to lose. So I borrowed her graphing calculator and typed "123-4567, I'd doubt you'll call" I know that was awkward, but sure enough, that night she called.

I don't want to use that method again though...

nice method.. but yeah .. I would make it orginal.. not like," hey we should study together sometime?" .. try something like...

You know, I was really mean to you this year, let me make it up to you by kicking your ass at Minuture golf?" or whatever you like to do.. lol..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Oh shnaps!
    SHe's the #1 spot on tennis. So I should say something like:

I know I have been mean to you last year, let me make it up to you by kicking your ass in tennis"

Chuckle chuckle, I'll use that when we are better friends, when she treats me like a friend and not someone who likes her

.. there ya go!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

The problem is that I won't be able to say for a long time...
    From reading my first post, what do you think would be my next "goal" her. Better yet, I would really appreciate it if you created a timeline to aid me =D

ROFL.. a time line?

I would just ask her next time you see her.. you dont want to look like a stalker! lol

Don't be som amped about it either.. try and relax and just be you.
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

ok, you're really flustered about this, take a deep breath, (mental note to do the same damn thing)

Just try and relax, and be yourself. Its not that complicated right now, dont make it worse, just ask her if she'd like to hang out sometime?

How do you tell someone you want their love? Is it like, "Yo. I want your love, you know."?

Timeline: Ask her out. Now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast