+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: As Per Requested....

*gladly accepts beer* BEER BREAK TIME!

um.. I dont know... BLOW Job sounded better then SUCK job?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

yea thats true. suck or lick job, head is appropiate.

Oh i know good one, some men call it something? nick names for their penis. I called my hon's Master of the Universe, still out for the final name, we're kinda at odds at giving him the appropiate name, but I liked my idea, he wants a simple name, Buck or Jake, WHAT? no. its not simple, but that thing can do miracles!!

So could we get some suggestions for names?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

... how about ****stick..... lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

omfg-good one, damn good one...
    how about

Chianti-gets better with time.

... or ... "the shit" .. cause you know..
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

um, can you repeat that please, I dont understand. (duh)

Ms. Jane so it appears the biggest problem with giving oral is that guys dont cum from it, or at least some of them.
    How do we get them to orgasm, and why wont women swallow?
    Just hold your damn nose, oh honey tell me when youre about to explode in my mouth so i can hold my nose. HAHA

lol..

well, I think women hate to swallow for the following lame excuses... fellas.. if your "feelin me" jump in...
    1. "It makes me sick." .. Bullshit.. handle your business girl! LOL j/k
    2. "I think its Gross! " ... Whats gross about listening to your mand scream with pleasure? Don't ask him to go down then!
    3. "Cum tastes aweful!" ... Well, this is somewhat ligit.. I mean guys.. watch what you eat!
    4. and believe me .. I have heard this... " I dont want to get pregnant!" .. DUMB DUMB DUMB .. nothing left to say.

As for the reasons why some guys can't get off from it.. honestly I have no clue.. Either the girls arent doing right or there is a "deeper" reason.. some subliminal issue.
    What do you think Squir?

Care for another beer?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

hell ya need another for sure.

I totally agree with your statements. It can taste bitter depending on their diet. But were not talking to change everything you eat just to see what comes out in the end.
    Oh yea, a banana a day, some cheeseburgers and fries, and the pina colada slurpees, well, in the end, that tastes pretty good "coming out"

I think it shows a great deal of togetherness or shows just how much you love and care for that person, it's extremely intimate. I've heard women say that they wont cause its so gross, but what the hell, they swallow ours! Give and take!

I heard in Blowjob 101, its because they dont feel its good enough, they cant get off. They need to find new woman! J/K

I personally feel they should tell that person what they like or that feels good when you do this or that. Lead them to the water...

Exactly.. you can lead them to water but you cant make them drink?

well.. swallow in this case.. lol
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

I'll freaking drink it, or swallow it, or put it all over my face...LOL

I could suggest a few things so it doesnt seem so bad, try a piece of candy, pop rocks work pretty good, but NEVER EVER USE A FIRE BALL, you will make your man cry.

Ice cubes, pudding, whip cream, those flavored gels, use they imagination, but again, nothing that would set there uretha on a path to self destruction, they'll never let you touch them again.

Oh yeah...

There's a cool trick! You can suck on an Ice cube and give head.. the mixture of a cold tongue and warm mouth .. damn.. that gets'um or ... you can even drop a few of the listerine strips in your mouth and suck them off.. lol..

Damn right girl! Long live the women who love to give head and swallow!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

that would be what two of us?

Are you sure were not like seperated twins at birth? LOL

Ice is a must. Superman icecream is pretty good too.
    Toothpaste is fine, but it cant be too strong, the burning effect again.

On a side note, popsickles for us women work nice. Especially cherry on the stick, go ahead move it in and out til it melts, oh, its cold and all, but the thought of watching you do it to us, oh yea, 24 pack please.

oh man.. I have never thought of that?

hhmmm... how strange... Why didnt I think of that?

Cold but totally enjoyable on a "hot" summer night! Thank you for the tip! ..

Where is everyone? HEEEELLLLLOOOO MEN! We need ya here!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

oh didnt get the notice they must be having their own class on how to lick a woman the right way!!!Right after AA.

ROFL.. I want in on that class too.. After all .. I think we know best right?

But I dont see anyone them giving us advice .. hhmmm...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast