+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: As Per Requested....

cause we already know darling...cant teach something you dont know about right?

But i would be open for new ideas!

Guess thats why there are so many lesbos today, they know how to take to eachother, ANY LESBOS ON LINE TO GIVE THE MEN SOME HELPFUL HINTS!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

HAHAHAHA .. um.. Squirrley.. does that mean this class was pointless? lol..
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

um no. actually a man was kind of enough to point out the fact this should be something we(you) teach. Apparently a lot of females need some guidance.

Never pointless, just its Sat. night and MVP has got to come back with his FR.!!! I'm sure he could give some pointers, hey, he can be our guest speaker!

I want some more ideas thankyou...

not that its gettn old, it just started, but i want variety and suprises for him...

hhhmm...
    let us consult the "text book" ... Joy of Giving Head, written by ... yes you guessed it ... Ms. Jane...

We have covered most of the chapters.. how far are you willing to go? .. You could always give him head the usual way but change it up or, you could give head the "I won" way... by.giving him head.. but right before he comes... stick your finger up his ass.. That should shake him up a bit,
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

damn, and that would be interesting, watching him either scream his head off, or tell you to keep going, it is there g-spot anyway.
    Some guys dont like that, some do, I have yet to find one who does. But hell, I want to make the guy feel like hes never felt like that before. I;d have to cut my nails, the sacrifices i would make to shove my finger up an ass!!!

hhmm...

Nails or no nails.. that is that question?

I need to get laid.. . all this talk about cock is killing me.. lol
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

have a beer! Me too. i so need it also. A freind of mine just bought the butterfly! Said it works damn good too!

Hey and it was only 35 bucks, cheap ****!

hhhm.... I may need to invest in that! lol "the butterfly"? hhmm...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

guess its pretty neat. she says it does the job, doesnt even talk back! loud though too! its among the popular according to the sales lady.

ROFL... its loud?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Well, like I said, it doesn't work for me, but here's what I say feels good and what I'd prefer.

I like when my shaft gets softly kissed. And I like when my girl stops every now and then and looks up at me and smiles. I like a soft playing of the scrotum. I also like (very much so!) when I'm laying down and she does it sideways, or perpendicular to me. That way I can see her whole body and reach her breasts. I didn't like 69 when we tried it cause it just got sweaty and wierd. Plus I like to just concentrate on giving or recieving. Not both.

Hmmmmm. I would like if a lot of tongue was used. And not the tip, the flat part of the tongue (the more tongue contact the better). And I don't really care if she were to swallow, but it'd be nice if she continues sucking after I blew cause it feels so damned good to be cumming and STILL have stimulation instead of cuming after the stimulation has stopped.

Hmmm . . . can I think of anything else right now . . . Noise is good, but not too much. I mean, you don't need to LIE as in trying to make us thing you're getting THAT much pleasure giving us head. We're not stupid you know. Although, to be honest, I doubt any of us would care if you were taking the noise overboard. Cause noise or no noise, I'm still getting my pleasure!

Hmmm . . . . I prefer soft lighting or darker. I don't really like the full lights on, but that's personal preference. oh. And leave the TV on so we can watch it while it's happening. Also, it's great so after sex it's already there and we can pretend to cuddle with you while secretly watching TV. You'll just end up falling asleep before us in our arms anyway and then I'd have to wake you to get the remote, and it turns into big fight. So just avoid it. Leave Spike TV on already so when we're all done, I can watch baywatch and fantasize that it was just with one of them . . . [wink][wink]

ROTFL!

Alexi

PS - Maybe it's "blowjob" cause that's what we end up doing at the end. Or maybe cause some little kid came in one day and thought that "uncle Freddy" must have deflated and mommy was blowing him back up like a balloon

Ms. Jane he gets A for effort alone.

Youre so right about the tv being on, what the hell is it with that, but its gotta be ESPN, lol.

ESPN.. ?? ok.. how about some Amine istead? ok.. sounds good...

Alexi.. A+ babe! Thanks!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

ANIME!!!
    Heit ist mein taug.

I need to get laid and you guys made me realize more! but first I need a man.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast