+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: As Per Requested....

like our class Panda? lol

Dont stop what youre doing to her while shes giving you head-that will egg her on even more-if shes already in her momentum-and you start playing with her-oh hells bells man-you'll get more head and longer!

Sometimes its nice just for the gal to do her own thing while you lay back...if shes not that great you HAVE to give some noises when you find something shes really doing you like-thats the worst not knowing what you dont like...TELL HER!

Yea baby I like it when you stroke my cock while youre sucking me-talk to her while shes giving you oral-a man who just doesnt do anything WILL make her think youre not enjoying it and she'll start to suck(no pun intended) the more youre finding you like you have to let her know somehow...and it just keeps the momentum going...

When shes so into what shes doing-and all of the sudden she gets a finger oh oops ok its there-but she should continue to do it...its all in the rythm!!!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

So How Am I Not In Korea??

true squirley, but it's more like she's squirming and once a girl squirms, she can't stop. unless the guy stops what he's doing and she goes back to doing her 'job'. i guess its still cool...
    you're classes are A-OK. after reading the posts you guys/gals make, i never knew girls felt like that. so it's something new i learned. )
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

well glad im happy you learned something thats what classes are all about!!!

As far as her squiriming goes-as hard as it is maybe try and not to touch her area! try to relax man...and then you can have your turn on your woman!

Here's a question for ya, my gf right now gives me hj's, and whenever she does it she always covers my head up so i cant see. She's never really given a bj before, and is afraid that she's gonna be bad at it so she doesn't wanna do it. But i think what she's doing is making it so i can't see so that she can do what she wants without being judged or whatever, how do i get her to feel comfortable around me? I wouldn't mind doing a 69 with her at all... but i don't think she's ready to just do a regular bj with me knowing about it, i dunno what i can do to assure her or something to get her to do it. We've done everything else besides that, so i mean its not that we're just not ready to move on or something lol.

Danget, now you guys got me all excited...

She covers your head uh? She doesnt want you to see cause shes insecure yet. Shes certainly not going to be ready to give oral. Just take things easy with her-tell her you want to watch her that it excites you give her positive feedback maybe she'll loosen up a little...but talking with her and letting her know might help the situation.

i was real insecure like that as well. like squirrley said just give her positive feedback. reinsure her that she is doing good at what she does. tell her that you arent going to do any judging of her and that it is okay. but dont pressure her or she just flat out wont want to do it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456