+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Commando

Commando

I am just wondering but how common is it for girls to go commando, and how confrontable is it?

I am just asking because I am pretty sure this girl that sits in front of me in one of my classes goes commando regularly as I can usually see a good 2" of her butt crack and nothing seems to be there. And she basically wears nothing but jeans that are semi tight around her hip area.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well. You'd be suprised at how innovative womens undergarments have become. Not only do they make them super low cut for those super low cut pants, they also do that in THONG form.

As for the commando thing, I think thats odd. I really hope she's not doing that. Seems unhygienic.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

The girls pants sit around the top of her hips and they don't look like low riders as they basically went out of style early last year.

I don't know that it would be unhygenic. My pants get washed as often as my underwear.

Occasionally, I will go commando because it turns my boyfriend on, especially if I'm wearing a skirt (no, not a short skirt- it's for him, not for everyone). I went to a Christmas party with him and right after we got there, I whispered in his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties". That was a fun party. He kept giving me these smoldering looks...
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn, Gig, you're cruel.

Hey! I came through!
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I don't know that it would be unhygenic. My pants get washed as often as my underwear.

Occasionally, I will go commando because it turns my boyfriend on, especially if I'm wearing a skirt (no, not a short skirt- it's for him, not for everyone). I went to a Christmas party with him and right after we got there, I whispered in his ear, "I'm not wearing any panties". That was a fun party. He kept giving me these smoldering looks...
    Sounds like something that would turn me on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are a virgin, my darling. What *doesn't* turn you on??
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    I am just wondering but how common is it for girls to go commando, and how confrontable is it?

I am just asking because I am pretty sure this girl that sits in front of me in one of my classes goes commando regularly as I can usually see a good 2" of her butt crack and nothing seems to be there. And she basically wears nothing but jeans that are semi tight around her hip area.
    i don't respect women who go commando in public and allow all guys a bird's eye view of her ass crack and other items.

and i can't imagine how uncomfy it is.

on a second note, when a SO is wearing pajama bottoms and is going commando when she comes over, that's very sexy. i love that.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are a virgin, my darling. What *doesn't* turn you on??
    Fake boobs, dumb girls (I don't care how hot they are physically), gold diggers, attention whore, girls with entitlement mind sets, girls that have a kid, short girls (ie 5'4" and shorter), fat girls, way to skinny girls, models, do I need to continue? lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    i don't respect women who go commando in public and allow all guys a bird's eye view of her ass crack and other items.
    Better stay out of California then, especially Southern California, because you will see butt cracks, cleavage, and camel toes.

Fake boobs, dumb girls (I don't care how hot they are physically), gold diggers, attention whore, girls with entitlement mind sets, girls that have a kid, short girls (ie 5'4" and shorter), fat girls, way to skinny girls, models, do I need to continue? lol
    Hey! What about MILFs?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hey! What about MILFs?
    Thats a turn on. I meant a girl my own age with a kid, not a 35 year old mom.

anachronistic Guest
    amen to that brother.

anachronistic Guest
    Better stay out of California then, especially Southern California, because you will see butt cracks, cleavage, and camel toes.
    one of my coworkers lived in cali for a few years. she worked at ibm as a consultant or smoething. she always says "california is for people with no opposable thumbs."

all the girls in my class had a road trip to cali a few weeks ago and their all like "OMG we like so have to go to like caliiifornia again. it was like so much funz! hehe"

it makes me laugh every time.