+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wanna commit suicide, seriously.....

I wanna commit suicide, seriously.....

Hi, im ne to the forum guys

This is the story.

I came to a school in Perth when I was in year 8, now im in year 11. WHen i first came here, a girl liked me, but I always "IGNORED" her. That is ABSOLUTELY not true. Its because of these 2 reasons that made me look i ignored her : My english was shit (yes, that time i couldn't even speak english properly) and I was shy.

Ok, so she kept saying she loved me, but I wanted to say the same thing, which is true, coz i DO love her too, i jsut cant say it because of those 2 reasons. from year 8 through to 11.......

Now thought, in year 11, i cannot take it anymore, it hurts me so much, so i feel i have to tell her that i love her and my english is much better now. I decided to send a letter saying what i feel about her. Now, its holidays, term break. the problem is, im not even sure if she has received my letter or not. I cant make sure. This is it, Should i sms her if she has receieved my letter? but im too nervous to do it, im scared shes not gonna forgive me or something. But i also need to know if shes got my letter....

Please dont flame me now becuase im very sensitive at the moment.....

Thanks very much any help greatly appreciated.

ignore dono. He has too many issues of his own.

My advice: tell someone. I mean someone in real life. School counsellor, parent, anyone. Even just thoughts of suicide are a big deal.
    I don't know about the letter. You might come off as desperate if you sms herl right away. is there any reason why she wouldn't have gotten the letter?

thx man,

isnt there a moderator to ban ppl like donno?

yeah, im not sure if she received my letter, coz when i asked her address, i think ......well, I THINK,......she lied.....? maybe im being too negative here.....

yeah, so its been 4 5 days since i sent the letter to her, should i sms her if shes got it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dono View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you still can't speak English worth shit.

You want to kill yourself? Nobody's stopping you, homie. Nobody's stopping you from picking yourself the **** up instead of being a pussy, either. Get to work.

Stop being a bastard.

Original poster - I don't know - you could call her to see if she got the letter, but my guess is that if she didn't contact you, she is trying to figure out what to do next. That's the bad thing about letters - they can leave a lot of unanswered questions.
    Last edited by vashti; 10-04-07 at 09:35 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i think dono has a point, just the way he/she put it across was wrong

first off, the fact that you are considering/thinking suicide over a girl shows that you are very weak minded, maybe you are seeking a little attention as i found that people who TALK about suicide are usually attention seekers, while a family member of mine just went on with it and tried to kill himself without a word being said - thankfully he was unsuccessful, i dont know you so i cant really judge - but as Tiay said go see a counsellour or someone or just man up, and realise that suicide over another human is purley wimpy and pathetic

about the girl (this may not be the best advice as i am a guy not a girl), you could try sms her or better call her if you want, if you are thinking about her this much, it's better to get it over and done with, if she likes you...great, if she doesnt...DONT kill yourself, just go find another girl...there are heaps out there

Side note: you are year 11, i highly doubt you know what real love is, stop putting this girl on a pedestal, she is just a human being that farts, shits and bleeds red blood like the rest of us

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nobody, NOBODY on this earth is worth killing yourself for.

Thats all I have to say about that.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

yeh, i was happy with wat someone said

"my guess is, if she doesnt contact you, shes trying to figure out wat to do next..."

well, i hope this is true......

Settle down. All of this has been going on for three years- you can wait more than five days to know whether she got your letter or not. She's certainly waited long enough for you.

You need to get some exercise or something. Find something to do to keep yourself busy. If you just spend your school break freaking out, you're going to look like crap the next time she sees you, and you don't want that. You want to look great, right? So go outside. Take a walk. Start thinking about what you're going to say to her next.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    i think dono has a point, just the way he/she put it across was wrong
    Dono said "go ahead and kill yourself" because he hates "weak" people. there's no point.

first off, the fact that you are considering/thinking suicide over a girl shows that you are very weak minded
    don't you think he already knows that? don't you think that makes it even worse?

maybe you are seeking a little attention as i found that people who TALK about suicide are usually attention seekers, while a family member of mine just went on with it and tried to kill himself without a word being said
    There's a pattern here, but you've got it wrong. Yes, the people who "TALK" about suicide don't end up committing as much suicide. Not because they're all attention seekers- but because those that voice suicidal thoughts get them out there.. people in their lives know about it, they get support and help.. and therefore they don't kill themselves. You think the reason the 'talkers' don't kill themselves as much is because they must've not been serious, and were just talking about it to get attention.. but you should really consider that a big part of it is also that talking about it does help prevent suicide.
    And that's why you NEVER EVER EVER dismiss someone who says they're going to kill themselves as an attention seeker. ever.

thankfully he was unsuccessful, i dont know you so i cant really judge - but as Tiay said go see a counsellour or someone or just man up, and realise that suicide over another human is purley wimpy and pathetic
    yes.. "wake up and realise that suicide is stupid and pathetic, you wimp!"

telling a possibly truly suicidal person that their problem is easily fixable by doing a simple thing, you'll make them even worse, because you're telling them that their situation is of their own making and they could easily get out of it if they actually wanted. But often depressed people really can't help themselves, and telling them that they can will only make them more depressed.

about the girl (this may not be the best advice as i am a guy not a girl), you could try sms her or better call her if you want, if you are thinking about her this much, it's better to get it over and done with, if she likes you...great, if she doesnt...DONT kill yourself, just go find another girl...there are heaps out there

Side note: you are year 11, i highly doubt you know what real love is, stop putting this girl on a pedestal, she is just a human being that farts, shits and bleeds red blood like the rest of us
    I agree with this part. If it's driving you crazy not knowing, then maybe it's just best to sms/call her and find out. at least then you'll know. And don't kill yourself.
    And even if deep down you somehow felt that you wouldn't *really* have the nerve to commit suicide.. talk to somebody about your feelings. Get them out there. Those who love you wont abandon you.

Look Tiay, you cant tell me shit about this, i have personal experieince with this issue, and not just with my family and myself, i grew up in a warzone where the problems the people have makes this guy sound....pathetic, i wasnt trying to make things worse, i am just telling it how i see it

The fact is i blame this on the culture today, where "feelings" seem to be this highly considered commodity, when in fact "feelings" are all in your head and dont count for anything or change anything, take a walk down the street and i gaurantee you that you will find someone else with "real" problems, poverty, disability or crime...take your pick and this is in a developed country

People in general need to toughen up and realise that there are many other people who are worse off....like it or not that's the FACTS

If people were always aware of those worse off than them, almost all of the people living in the western world would be super happy all of the time.

but people just don't function that way. saying "look at this Indian child starving on the streets. Ergo, you have no right to be depressed!" to a suicidal person does not make them snap out of it, at least, not most of them.

Ugh! Somebody direct zro to the Glyph / Charlie Boy argument along these lines that went along for pages and pages. Didn't we just go through this?

Nobody's experience makes anyone else's experience invalid. Human beings have real feelings that DO matter if they're allowed to exist in an environment that supports them. You don't see a lot of art coming out of a war zone either, do you zro? Does that mean that art doesn't matter either?

Hallo, I hope you're feeling better. I'm wondering why this is all of a sudden the most dire thing in the world to you. Is it because you finally took a chance?
    Spammer Spanker

Tiay: no one's going to be "super happy" all the time, it's human nature, we always want more and better things, but throwing a hissy fit over a female is retarded at best and contimplating suicide is ludicrous (sp?), we win some, we lose some, that's the way things are - but you just keep your chin up and chest out and you walk on - whether "suicidal" people who talk the talk fail to see it, thats not my problem - disappointments and failure is a mandatory part of life, just be thankful that they are not as big and devastating as other peoples

Gigabitch - ??? whats Glyph and Charlie boy, and what the **** does art have to do with war?? do you mean as in paintings and pictures, thats actually a physical thing that takes skill and time to attain - you cant compare it to "feelings", what i was saying that feelings are imaginary things, where can i get a bottle of "happiness" or "sadness"...its just a mental/physiological state, when dopemine levels in your brain are raised you are "happy", when they are low you are "sad" - simple, dont ask me about the science for that, i hardly payed attention in biology class at high school

And i wasnt saying his "experience" isnt valid just because they are a bit on the weak side, if someone else posts a similair story, hallo would be in a position to give advise as he "experinced" the same thing - just dont KILL yourself as that "experince" NOWHERE NEAR warrants such a reaction, as i said before man up and find another girl (that last sentence is to hallo not to gigabitch)

Gigabitch - ??? whats Glyph and Charlie boy,
    Two regular posters who just had the "People from developed countries are whiners and should be thankful" debate about two weeks ago. I can't be arsed to post a link. Maybe after I've had more coffee.

and what the **** does art have to do with war?? do you mean as in paintings and pictures, thats actually a physical thing that takes skill and time to attain - you cant compare it to "feelings", what i was saying that feelings are imaginary things,
    Where do you think art comes from? Does it just come flying out of someone's fingers after they are trained? It's a product of deep emotion. Feelings, man. Feelings.

as i said before man up and find another girl (that last sentence is to hallo not to gigabitch)
    Oh, thank God. I thought I was gonna have to direct you to the "Gigabitch, I command you to make out with Vashti right now" thread.

Anyway, in the interest of giving Hallo his thread back, I'm going to go bump one of the suicide threads.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Where do you think art comes from? Does it just come flying out of someone's fingers after they are trained? It's a product of deep emotion. Feelings, man. Feelings.
    this is very true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast