by doing such meaninlgess
    and hurtfull
    and negative deeds.

Good that God nor satan exist
    or you will be in hell
    prime time
    since long.
    Any one meeting you,
    can do anything but loosen their faith in God compleetely.

When I look at you face now,
    i see nothing but the devil,
    and your smile is nothing more
    but a scar bleeding of its last bite.
    last is the right choice of word here.

From now on you can bite your own heart
    and can burn your own soul.
    Do you have one?
    I will from now on,
    talk openly of all,
    and will not refrain anything anywhere..
    meaning doing so everywhere,
    and do believe me when i say to you:

MEL, I DO NOT CARE!

You have nothing to regret
    when it is written TOO LATE ,
    as regrets are not usefull,
    just as you,
    just as your actions.

Meaningless is your name.
    And Gratuitous Evilness your family name.
    Your thirst to hurt is boundless like a shaft
    you watch the blood flowing out from your victim
    as you watch a fruit

your love is in the heart
    your heart is traveler
    and it si by your abscence
    that you make my presence be
    to your soul the substance
    who will save your from this deep and dark sound
    of the snake ramping,
    as you do in my being
    among your inner shell,
    slowly poisonning all
    and infecting our love of his bitter whisles
    Screaming your name!
    and you respond!

For each bite you rejoice
    until the tomorrow
    asking like a drunkard,
    where does that smell come from?
    ignorant of his doing
    remembering nothing
    empty like his bottle
    and wowing to declame
    that all mud come from the other
    and that the snake was never there.

You will start soon again,
    dancing amoung the woolves,
    smiling at their unsightliness,
    and responding Present!

I was never that far
    from not dropping the keys
    and having you running for being there for me
    but i did dropped the keys
    each and every time
    Or was it you?

There is no two sides
    Only one
    Who are both defeated
    There will be no winners
    Only defeat for all
    Who can win when love is killed?

You didnt even enjoyed the scene nor the ride
    Why then, did you choose that path again?
    Clinging into darkness oblivion and wrong
    like a cynical dement
    In an obscene dance
    Where each steps are the same
    Endlessly renewed

Who was the horse and whom was tamed?
    I wasnt the horse Mel,
    You were
    And the one sitting on you
    and using you as his mount
    to carry him further
    down his blurring path,
    well, you knwo him well
    you met him sometimes
    you walk with him before
    Dont you yet know his name?

I was only the wind,
    in your wings you had burned.
    I was invisible
    Sensed and transparent
    Strong with time
    Renewed, often
    And beating your face as cold as i could
    to make you understand
    what was sitting on whom.

You didnt understood
    nor the signs
    nor the words
    nor the warnings of death
    nor the reflections of your eyes..

whos eyes was it?

It was mine
    where you came to satisfy your thirst
    and what are the eyes,
    but the gates of the soul?

You cannot hear the words
    you cannot see the ligth
    you cannot sense the wind
    Where are you then?
    Where were you all those years?
    How can you know then,
    Unless you look the alone place
    where you still have some light?
    Inside.

Found the snake and kill it
    Found the sound
    and dont listen to it
    Whom was wisling you
    and whoms wisle you followed,
    you knwo already
    it is the horse story.

You sleep into the mud that has invaded your soul
    An urgent laughter in the mouth
    in faith of being free
    You founded there only
    a new gate keeper
    and those doors are thicker
    as you cant even see them!

You will never evade
    without the ligth inside
    Do not sleep well
    may the smell keep you awaken and on guard
    and run for another hill
    or do what you have to do.

Le Veilleur

did you write it your self

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can one of the regulars please tell WTF is going on with Mel and Love Angel? Oh yeah, and who are they?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Given that they created their accounts within ten minutes of each other and given that both their initial statements were nearly identical I would wager a guess and say that they are one and the same. That or they know each other from someplace else. As to their motives, I haven't a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by gaddes View Post
    did you write it your self
    LOL! I am not yet paralysed gaddes
    yes i wrote it meself and in an access of rage, with 48 hours non sleep, and at 5am my time..
    when i am mad, and or sad i get damn inspired!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Given that they created their accounts within ten minutes of each other and given that both their initial statements were nearly identical I would wager a guess and say that they are one and the same. That or they know each other from someplace else. As to their motives, I haven't a clue.
    If we are the same person, seems very weird to me that one is disconnected and the other isnt, and the one left go in an acccess of rage and poetise on it, and that they were able to write in different threads at the same time..

as knowing each others before yeah, we were in before and afterlife trip together.

right now we are in life goes on kind of trip
    and he is in show-my-pass-to-all-chicks kind of trip.
    I thou dare to predict that the trip season is about to web out on a huge breakthrough from both side, and that i will fianlly get my reward for life long services and hard work on faith and strenous lack of sleep.

who said sweet corns came on their own?
    But gible you are right on one thing, or two infact..
    we are one and the same person, we are ONE ONE ONE, he just dont know it yet.
    Well he knows it inwardly, didnt get pass the conscious mind and its filters yet.

A mate and I met these meth-whores when we were in San Diego. Back in Aus we used to look at their myspaces, where they'd swap these hate poems with one another - poems just like the ones pink panthers' been writing. Iced out of their brains, days without sleep, they'd scribble away abusing each other for stealing, lying, betraying them etc.

After a while they'd switch to makeup poems about about how "I ****ing love you bitch, I will be holding you when you're old and crippled" etc The poems were piles of shit, obviously.

I strongly suspect Love Angel is also on the pipe.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, Jeez. A crackhead.

EDIT: Heheh, charlieboy beat me to the post. Oh well.. crackhead, meth-whore... same difference.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Can one of the regulars please tell WTF is going on with Mel and Love Angel? Oh yeah, and who are they?
    I never met WTF, but i can tell you what is going on:

Thats a scabreuse love story, with drama that never lack, and who is so contortionated that it makes Shakespear blush and bleach at the same time.
    I am seeking an oase, with peace for let say 3 days, where I could enjoy love in a cool environement with no more fears, threatens, nor pain, and in such a degree that i will get rose colored to the top of my smile.

Didnt found it yet.

Still faith still hope still around.
    8 months that my heart beat at a strange rythm
    answering its calls from afar.....

no, i am not going to do it again. if i get started i just cant stop prosing and poeting. Thats enough, i must also sleep. So to speak.

In short: you just hosted yourself two mad creatures from out of space, taking lots of space, and expanding all the time.

God bless the witness!

No, i didnt said that! did I???
    Last edited by Love Angel; 13-04-07 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Aw, Jeez. A crackhead.

EDIT: Heheh, charlieboy beat me to the post. Oh well.. crackhead, meth-whore... same difference.

What mean crack and what means meth??

I still didnt get it. I am not english nor american, I am danish, so i really dont understand what you are saying.
    beside i never heard that this thread was about insulting the writer of the poem and about making wirl assumptions about them, who they are and what they do..
    I never wrote a hate poem in my life, but i am sure that some of you could need some class in analysing of poetry to understand what it is about.
    I think taking some philosophy and metaphysic lessons will help too.
    I work with electronic at Siemens and make research in Polymeric sensors.
    (if you heard of polymer).
    I dont think your background will do in analysing the people you just met, specially with the kind of references you come with.
    Let say it as it is, you lack a certain depth and knowledge of people to can do just that, specially if you take a walk about among bush species you never knew before.
    If crack is the drug call crack, lets make it clear that I never taken drug in my whole life nor been in contact with people doing so.
    As you can witness it, I dont particulary need it: I am born like this.
    Like Asterix and Obelix, I am fall in the druide potion when i was little. That kind mark you for life.
    I was blessed before birth.
    As for meth, well we have a similar word in danish who means techno party and goes on for a week, also computer games meetings with it, so i think i got it wrong yesterday.
    If we are stillt talking of drugs, it must be metadon then.
    I dotn know how you spell it in english, but here too you are: wrong.
    Not only i am not in drugs, i also was never curious nor interested by it, and i dont like beer cause its taste like shit, and i dont drink wine cause i dont like it, and i dont drink alcohol cause it makes you sick after one glass, and i dont drink cola cause it is too sweet.
    Voilá, I think that this should do.
    And i am not gay and i am not old and i am not your pink panther
    I am just french and i am sure that i can irritate you some more than you can do to me.
    As i said just before: I was born that way and I like that!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Angel View Post
    ...[...]....lets make it clear that I never taken drug in my whole life .
    Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Love Angel View Post

I still didnt get it. I am not english nor american, I am danish, so i really dont understand what you are saying.
    beside i never heard that this thread was about insulting the writer of the poem and about making wirl assumptions about them, who they are and what they do..
    I never wrote a hate poem in my life, but i am sure that some of you could need some class in analysing of poetry to understand what it is about.
    I think taking some philosophy and metaphysic lessons will help too.
    I work with electronic at Siemens and make research in Polymeric sensors.
    (if you heard of polymer).
    I dont think your background will do in analysing the people you just met, specially with the kind of references you come with.
    Let say it as it is, you lack a certain depth and knowledge of people to can do just that, specially if you take a walk about among bush species you never knew before.
    If crack is the drug call crack, lets make it clear that I never taken drug in my whole life nor been in contact with people doing so.
    As you can witness it, I dont particulary need it: I am born like this.
    Like Asterix and Obelix, I am fall in the druide potion when i was little. That kind mark you for life.
    I was blessed before birth.
    As for meth, well we have a similar word in danish who means techno party and goes on for a week, also computer games meetings with it, so i think i got it wrong yesterday.
    If we are stillt talking of drugs, it must be metadon then.
    I dotn know how you spell it in english, but here too you are: wrong.
    Not only i am not in drugs, i also was never curious nor interested by it, and i dont like beer cause its taste like shit, and i dont drink wine cause i dont like it, and i dont drink alcohol cause it makes you sick after one glass, and i dont drink cola cause it is too sweet.
    Voilá, I think that this should do.
    And i am not gay and i am not old and i am not your pink panther
    I am just french and i am sure that i can irritate you some more than you can do to me.
    As i said just before: I was born that way and I like that!
    What was that sorry? I didn't quite catch it above the noise of ice being smoked....

Are you harrassing me and trying to be rude to me Charlie Boy?
    Are you trying to gather other users from this forum into believing that i take drugs so they can harrass me together with you, as i can see you have done already above?

From what you are posting against me, and from all the stereotype of accusations of drug addictions that you are making agaisnt me, I can see that you are having a very very close relationship to drug addicts and to drugs, and that all your references and choice of language come from it.

I can also read that you are attacking me on the basis of my nationality which is racism and i dont think it is alowed either, in this forum.

Since you believe that not knowing what "crackhead" means, nor "meth-whore", nor ice smoker, is an impossibility, it must be because you are in such a close contact with the network who use drugs that it seems for you impossible that anyone could ignore what you are talking about.

As far as i know, ice cannot be smoked.

But I would like to know, from you own free will, how you came into contact with those pushers of all sorts and if you are still in touch with those people or if you were able to go successfully through rehab.

If you need any help to come out of your dependency, I will be glad to can help you as you seems to need help and I can only imagine how hard it must be for you, from such a young age, to have fallen into compleete addiction to hard drugs.
    I dont know if your mention of gays was refering to your own experience, nor if you were trying to tell us that you had to prostitute yourself in order to pay your pushers, but you are welcome to come here and clarify this for us.
    We will try to help you to overcome this trauma.

If I am wrong I am sorry, but i would like you to tell me what made you come to such an association then, unless you had an intresect knowledge of such a correlation, through your active and practical experience with the underworld.
    If I understood you right, you begin your use of drugs in Australia and then moved to LA where you became a pusher or had to prostitute yourself to can afford your dependency.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but this does not authorise you to come in this forum and accuse all new users to have fallen into the same dependency as you have, and to accuse them of all your vices, and to put on them your own frustrations and past mistakes.
    If you need to talk about it, you can do so with me, but you will have to use a proper language to do so, and to never insult me again, nor make allegations and far out assumptions, as you have done, up to now.

We are not all from your world of life, that you like to show off, and do not come all from the same environment as you do.
    You have to accept the existence of other cultures and other people than your own kind, and that there is other ways of life than junky-ones.

I am not one of your kind, and do not understand what you talk about, and do not know of the slang you are using, and this do not mean that you can feel free to insult me and encourage other users to do so.

The alone place I have seen people using drugs was in movies and in documentaries. I am not familiar as you are with it, but I do not think that you should feel so proud as you do about your close and intensive knowledge of the junkies, and your first hand experience with the underworld and their doings.
    If I were you I will try to come out of it ASAP, instead to attack newbees in a forum. I will think of it as a more important priority than creating make believes for you and others, that me and my friend are of your kind of people.

I understand that you would like it to be so, to can come out of your anonymity, and to break the ice of lonelyness, but there is much better ways to do so than agressions.
    Try to control your handicap, that I have seen you make use of in different places already, and come to others in a more generous and welcoming manner, and I am sure that you will make lots of new friends this way.

I also think that an apologize from your side will be the appropriate thing for you to do, and I will try to forget how arrogant and vulgar you have been to me up to now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cliff notes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    A mate and I met these meth-whores when we were in San Diego. Back in Aus we used to look at their myspaces, where they'd swap these hate poems with one another - poems just like the ones pink panthers' been writing. Iced out of their brains, days without sleep, they'd scribble away abusing each other for stealing, lying, betraying them etc.

After a while they'd switch to makeup poems about about how "I ****ing love you bitch, I will be holding you when you're old and crippled" etc The poems were piles of shit, obviously.

I strongly suspect Love Angel is also on the pipe.
    Yeah, and you're w/o a Charlie, Boy. It's ok if you take it out on us. LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast