+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To Mel

LOL! Greate!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    A mate and I met these meth-whores when we were in San Diego. Back in Aus we used to look at their myspaces, where they'd swap these hate poems with one another - poems just like the ones pink panthers' been writing. Iced out of their brains, days without sleep, they'd scribble away abusing each other for stealing, lying, betraying them etc.

After a while they'd switch to makeup poems about about how "I ****ing love you bitch, I will be holding you when you're old and crippled" etc The poems were piles of shit, obviously.

I strongly suspect Love Angel is also on the pipe.
    Yeah, and you're either a real SOB or on the rag one. Bad case of PMS maybe? Maybe you are the one that is on drugs, dude, or either you are talking out the wrong end one, dick face.

Look, nither Love Angel or I have started shit with you, pencil dick, so I would appreciate you not acting like a jackass to us. It just makes you out to be the biggest asshole on this forum.

NOW PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT !

Or someplace else! LOL!

Charlie Boy is our new resident Caveman Swinging-Dick Guy, since we lost Aegis.

Talking shit is what he does best. We love him.
    Spammer Spanker

Ok, whatever rocks your boat.

get out of here and some place else immediatly i am tired of this!

anachronistic Guest
    lOLOLOLZ!!!!11111

just stfu mel and lovangel, for your own good.

although charlieboy was most likely trying to offend you, it makes you look like a couple of old wrinkly pussies when you whine about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    lOLOLOLZ!!!!11111

just stfu mel and lovangel, for your own good.

although charlieboy was most likely trying to offend you, it makes you look like a couple of old wrinkly pussies when you whine about it.
    Well, at least I don't have diarrhea of the mouth and shit for brains.

Exactly!
    it is too gross to talk to peolple like that all the time, it is vulgar and uncomfortable for all.

I hope for your sakes that you guys are on drugs. Its either that or you two are plain ****ed in the head. There's no coming down from that. No rehab. Labotomies for the both of you, then a lifetime of pale green common rooms, drool in your cereal and short shuffles around the ward before returning to your beds to stare at the ceiling. Put that in a poem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12