+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's love??

What's love??

hi! I'm Emily and I'm new here!
    I'm not really sure why I'm in a forum like that cause I never had a really love life... I know what's love (because I loved before - I'm 17 by the way) but I guess I don't know what's to be love... what is to have someone who really love you and desire you and wants do be with you all the time you know?
    I'm realising these days that is much more dificult to find someone to date and to love than I thought it was... because I think I need much more than a pretty face to feel happy, more than a great smile, more than a gorgeous eyes... you know... of course that's important in some way but more than that, I need someone who likes me for what I'm in inside.. someone who really can have some inteligent conversations with me, someone who believe in the same things than me... someone special!
    And because of that, I think I'm over searching my charming prince... I guess I'm looking for someone who's to dificult to find

And though I have a lot of great friends, though I Know they really love me, there's always something missing...

God I don't know what's wrong with me... I think I'm pretty, everyone say that I'm inteligent, I have a lot of freinds who love me... and I still not getting why no one truthly love me... it's pretty painfull :S

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_G View Post
    hi! I'm Emily and I'm new here!
    I'm not really sure why I'm in a forum like that cause I never had a really love life... I know what's love (because I loved before - I'm 17 by the way) but I guess I don't know what's to be love... what is to have someone who really love you and desire you and wants do be with you all the time you know?
    I'm realising these days that is much more dificult to find someone to date and to love than I thought it was... because I think I need much more than a pretty face to feel happy, more than a great smile, more than a gorgeous eyes... you know... of course that's important in some way but more than that, I need someone who likes me for what I'm in inside.. someone who really can have some inteligent conversations with me, someone who believe in the same things than me... someone special!
    And because of that, I think I'm over searching my charming prince... I guess I'm looking for someone who's to dificult to find

And though I have a lot of great friends, though I Know they really love me, there's always something missing...

God I don't know what's wrong with me... I think I'm pretty, everyone say that I'm inteligent, I have a lot of freinds who love me... and I still not getting why no one truthly love me... it's pretty painfull :S
    You're only 17. Take your time.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The day you meet a young guy who seems to truly love you, run for the hills. He's just trying to get between your legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    The day you meet a young guy who seems to truly love you, run for the hills. He's just trying to get between your legs.
    If he has a roll of quarters in his pocket, it's Gribble. And yes, you should run.
    Spammer Spanker

If he wants to false advertise, he should really do better than something the size of a roll of quarters.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fine, be that way. I'll just take my roll someplace where we'll be appreciated.
    Last edited by Gribble; 13-04-07 at 11:25 AM.

So the roll of quarters doesn't work anymore? damn, *pulls his out*. I agree though, don't go with a guy that shows love for you ladies, go for the guy who beats and kicks you while you are down. He might even get you a spot on a TV show.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know you think lots of your friends are madly in love because they have boyfriends, but most of the time, high school kids are trying to force a fit with the wrong kind of person. This is why you see people get together, break up, get back together, break up... Don't worry; the right guy is out there, and when the time is right, you will meet him. Fortunately for you, your heart will not have been broken to the degree where you become jaded about males in general.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Seriously. Though it's probably a lost cause to say it, slow it down a bit. You're 17; you've got your whole life to worry about falling in love and making a commitment to one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
    If he wants to false advertise, he should really do better than something the size of a roll of quarters.

LOL TOO FUNNY !

This is really funny! begin kind of dull but turned out crazy pretty fast..

Seriously. Though it's probably a lost cause to say it, slow it down a bit. You're 17; you've got your whole life to worry about falling in love and making a commitment to one person.
    Do you really think that was bad advice? I mean.. telling them to take their time. Maybe I should tell them to f as many people as they want and to hell with protection? Go ahead..you won't catch anything. Would that be better advice for them?

Riggs! you just lost a dime, f is not accepted here.
    and beside the question is not about having sex but about founding the one and only who will love her and woe her completely.
    They usualy dont frequent the same bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Do you really think that was bad advice? I mean.. telling them to take their time. Maybe I should tell them to f as many people as they want and to hell with protection? Go ahead..you won't catch anything. Would that be better advice for them?
    Uhhh . . . I don't know how you got "Hey, go **** everyone you want without a rubber" from what I said, but that's not my message. 17 isn't really a good age for ANY of that stuff. I know the occasional tryst or relationship WILL happen, I'm only saying that taking them extremely seriously at this point is ultimately worthless. I believe there's an area between the ages of about 18 and 25 where MANY changes occur within a person, if for no other reason there are many situational changes. Within those ages, a person will most likely: move out from under the protective watch of their parents for the first time, make their own decisions, live on their own, be responsible for their own management of time and resources, pay bills, and so on.

She will not be the same person in her mid-twenties that she is now. Any relationships forged right now will, along with her, undergo the same metamorphosis, and it's one that many relationships seldom survive. I leapt into a serious relationship with someone when I was 19 years old. Five years later, I have the divorce papers to prove what a mistake that was.

Be young, have fun, don't be quick to tie yourself to one person and hope it'll be forever. Odds are excellent it won't.
    Last edited by Glyph; 14-04-07 at 11:08 AM.

Uhhh . . . I don't know how you got "Hey, go **** everyone you want without a rubber" from what I said, but that's not my message. 17 isn't really a good age for ANY of that stuff. I know the occasional tryst or relationship WILL happen, I'm only saying that taking them extremely seriously at this point is ultimately worthless. I believe there's an area between the ages of about 18 and 25 where MANY changes occur within a person, if for no other reason there are many situational changes. Within those ages, a person will most likely: move out from under the protective watch of their parents for the first time, make their own decisions, live on their own, be responsible for their own management of time and resources, pay bills, and so on.

She will not be the same person in her mid-twenties that she is now. Any relationships forged right now will, along with her, undergo the same metamorphosis, and it's one that many relationships seldom survive. I leapt into a serious relationship with someone when I was 19 years old. Five years later, I have the divorce papers to prove what a mistake that was.

Be young, have fun, don't be quick to tie yourself to one person and hope it'll be forever. Odds are excellent it won't.
    Sorry, love. Just trying to give good advice. Seems like you have been hurt too. Don't believe in love anymore, do ya, mate?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast