+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Same Issue, New Poster

anachronistic Guest
    it's going to be a while before you get better. i think you might be over it in about a month if your life is going pretty good, hence grad school, work is fun, find a few friends to hang with

...my best friend for a decade.

If I could turn it off right now.. I would.

anachronistic Guest
    what about your best friend? you haven't seen him?

i mean make new friends. or i spose you can call up your best friend, haha

anachronistic Guest
    also, if you play diablo ii, i used to be addicted to that, but it's fun to play every once and a while. if you got it, let me know what your username is. i like to play with people who like to have conversations. and aren't all like "nneed trang nonladder" in every chat room.

I don't think she wants to hear from me right now.. lol

On the bright side.. this is cheering me up

I had a Diablo II account looong ago. I miss it sometimes

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she was his best friend, Lilwing. Well, life has a way of working out in the end. Some day, perhaps years down the road, you'll realize that this event has (hopefully) changed you for the better. Little comfort today, I know, but I don't have anything else to offer.

Who knows, maybe she'll notice the changes in you and come around. Don't give up hope.

anachronistic Guest
    yea, next time i play i'll have to make a new account. all my characters were up to level 80 something. i like necromancers a lot.

and i didn't know you meant she was your best friend. in that case, just so you know, i broke up with a girl a month ago (it was 3 years long) and she was my best friend for a while, too.

Gribble.. I'll always have hope. And you've already offered what I needed by simply reading my posts. That goes for Lilwing and the others as well

anachronistic Guest
    well we can be your friends too

i've been here for two years (despite what the joindate says)

Thats great

There's some really good people here... as I stated in the OP, I never even knew this place existed. Expect me here a lot more often for better or worse.. lol

I've done a lot of thinking since last night. I've never had trust issues before, but the fact that I don't know if she slept with this other guy is driving me insane. She says she did, she says she didn't. I really do love her, but I don't know if I can be with someone who cheated on me. I literally vomited just from the thought of it.

I know the guy she may have cheated on me with. I have his cell-phone number. I don't think she can be honest due to not wanting to hurt me, but I have to know... even if it hurts.

Does anyone think its a good or bad idea to call this guy and ask him man to man, if he slept with her?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm almost certain that she did. When a person flipflops I always assume the worst and I'm always right. Do you really want to talk to this guy? Do you think it's going to help? I think it'll make things worse, but I guess if you can't be certain about what happened at least you might get closure.

I think it's always best to know the truth. Do you think you would get the truth from him?
    Spammer Spanker

I don't know.. but I have to try. Either way, she has feelings for someone other than me. So it really doesnt matter. I truly want her to be happy. But I never lied once.. in the 10 years I've been with her (4 officially), and I want the truth, even if only for Closure sake. Is it normal to feel like an empty shell, like the body just keeps moving on its own?
    Last edited by Ath; 19-04-07 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added last sentence

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast