+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Same Issue, New Poster

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not in the Hell I was in a short while back. Life is actually pretty good now. A tad bit on the lonely side, but that's unavoidable. I'm not out to break anyone up, nor to find the perfect woman. I'de rather not put myself, nor anyone else through that crap.

I'm simply working on my character assessment. I seemed to have failed miserably and that needs to change. I just worry that it's pointless in the end. I knew my Ex for just shy of a decade, I thought I knew her if anyone. Sorry, I'm rambling. I'm actually on vacation in Tennesee at the moment.. Vintage Ford Show.

Oh, and if anyone can guess the symbolism behind my sig, I'll be impressed... lol
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Well.. I come here tonight.. with really strange news.

Apparantly, my Ex of 2 months ago.. is getting married. This isn't rumor or gossip, but cold fact spoken from her fiance. She is marrying that Canadian guy she cheated on me with from WoW. I'm not really upset about it. I'm walking a thin line between sheer amusement and utter shock. I guess I'm happy for them. But wow! That was fast! So many lies, so many years. I feel for them both. Neither know what their getting into. But, power to them.

I'm a little offended that I'm the last to know. Not that it's any of my business I guess. I guess marriage is the most important thing in the world - the Panacea, if you will. Glad I waited because now I know.

I'm torn, because I truly want her to be happy, even if it isn't with me. But either she's jumping into this far too soon, or this shit was going on behind my back for longer than I care to think about.

I welcome all comments.. in fact, I'd really appreciate them.

-Ath
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567