+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Story Part : 1

Unhappy My Story Part : 1

Here is my one life one love story for you.... I writed this story a while ago to post on a forum, but now I think it belonged here.

This story starts when my age was 10. (Now 18). It was first day of my school. I was in 4th standard. I was late for school. I was feeling very uncomfortable sitting in class. Sitting alone. Then some bully boys came to me. They asked me..."Wanna Smoke Cigarette?” I was shocked. I know about cigarette cause my father is a chain smoker but he always told me that it is not good for health. When I said no they slapped me on my face and said,’ If you want to be here, do it'. When I strictly said no the started to throw my bags, books, water-bottles from window. I started to cry. No one in class was helping me. (Of course there was no teacher in class that time). When teacher came in she asked me who did it to me but I was too scared to say anything (you can’t expect me to be brave at 10, do you?) Then suddenly a girl got up from her sitting place and told teacher what had happened. And while she was telling her what happened I first saw her face. She was very good-looking in my opinion and her beauty was pure. But that time I just thought that she looks good but Hey a 10 year kid just hate girls, so do I.

And about those boys, those cigarettes they are trying to give me were of rolled papers in which they have filled chalk powder. They are just trying to fool me.

After 10 days I asked her... "Umm... Can you give me your math’s note-book? By the way I am Ash." She said... "I know. I have read your name in school registers. I am Shalu"

And whoa... those words filled in my heads... She has just as beautiful voice as beautiful she was.

One year passed.
    We became friends.

Than came summer vacations. And I was not enjoying the vacation for first time. I was feeling like something is missing but don’t know what. My friends (they are all a lot older than me. My youngest friend is 4 year older than me. But that’s a different story.) Told me that I am in love. At age of 11 thinking about love is purely stupid. That time I was just a child.
    So school started and now everything was fine. Another year passed.

Now I was in 6th standard. Big boy now. It was in this year I started to feel that there is something special about her. First I thought that it might be just simple attraction.
    On diwali (an indian festival of Hindus.) she came to my house. I was sitting in the garden with all my older friends so she came there. And then all my friends looked at me dumb-strucked. Because it was the first time a girl came to my house. In my opinion it was not a big deal but I was feeling shy.Dont know why?

Another year passed.

I became a 7th grade student. This time I started to really like her.
    But it was also the time when things are changing rapidly. We both are getting older. And in Indian society girls and boys can’t stay together.
    But this time around I was doing everything I can to impress her.
    Year passed.

And unfortunate news comes to me. My father has been promoted. For me that means going to a new house, a new school, a new residential are. EVERY THING new.

I was thinking of telling her that I love her. But it seem stupid to me.
    Love at age of 14. I thought it’s just an attraction. That’s all.

So started new school...

One day when I was going to school I saw her on a cycle going to a different school. I was in the school-bus.

That day was last when I saw her...

Its been 4 years since I last saw her and now I can tell that, that was just not a attraction. But now I feel that maybe its too late.

I feel like she is an angel and I am just a stupid man. I fear that she will turn me down because she is very beautiful and I do not look nowhere a handsome. If she turned me down I can’t bear this shock

I know my English is poor. But all I want is to tell u guys & girlz about my life. Maybe any of you know her ;).

Sorry gotta go to sleep.

Its 3:35 am / 2-07-06.

A POTTERMANIACS WORLD LTD. Production....
    A real story............................................. ........

P.S.:-- After this much time my life is changed a lot. I will tell you the part 2 of my story too.
    Last edited by Quiz_Master; 15-04-07 at 06:05 AM.
    This Post is Sponsored by Quiz_Master aka Ashwin Saxena aka hiddenturbo.

Just Started a blog
    [url]www.ashwinsaxena.tk[/url]