ok heres the situation.
there is a girl that i really like that ive met twice who is best friend whith a friend of mine. they are apart of a 3 best friend group.

first time i talked to her she it was in a pub. i kinda made a fool of myself asking the same question seconds later. after that she gave me a cold shoulder for the rest of the night.

then the next time i was out with my friend asked me a few times if i liked her. but im no sure if that came because i was asking about her or if there was another agender.

the we were at a party alltogether she remember my name wich was nice. she was nicer to me but she made fun of that night a few times to other people around me, also how she gave me a cold shoulder. also the problem lies where my friend tell the other 2 friends everything. the other girl is really mean and antimen. so if i ask my friend if she likes me they are all going to know, it would be alkward and i hope not teased every time we meet with the group(if she doesnt like me). and they talk about everything.

do women sometime act like that because they like you?
or does she just dislike me?
i dont know what to do?
what should i ask my friend or even the girl i like?

im also confused what to talk the her about on a date, she a stranger to me and ive only ever dated people i know well so all that small talk, friendship stuff is done.

im so confused and cant get her out of my head