+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She took someone elses number and lied.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    Oh ok now I see LOLERZ!!!!!!1111
    I have an ovewhelming urge to holler "You can't handle the truth!"
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

????? I feel like I'm in crazy town.

His chic DID getting another guy's numbers. A guy that told her he wanted to sleep with her, no less.

She lied about it.

She's done it before.

You girls are just throwing up smokescreens. So what if he asked her if she'd gotten anyone's number. She HAD! She lied to him because she'd DONE THE WRONG THING. GETTING SOMEONE'S NUMBER WHILE YOU'RE OUT ON THE TOWN IS THE WRONG THING TO DO. SHE IS IN THE WRONG. NOT HIM. YOU GIRLS NEED TO ACCEPT THAT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND STOP EMBARESSING YOURSELVES.

Blueseummer what's this got to do with your ex-boyfriend? You weren't collecting numbers (I presume). This guy isn't not allowing his girlfriend to go out. Nor does he strike me as unreasonably jealous, given that his girlfriend has been acting up. Don't project your past relationships onto this poor fellow.

It's lucky I'm here - I tell you what.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You lost. Sorry.
    Gasp. What's this?! Vashti agrees with HERSELF?!?! How wildly uncharacteristic.

Yes. This forum would be a lesser place without the soothing sounds of chestbeating. Thank you for that.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

His chic DID getting another guy's numbers. A guy that told her he wanted to sleep with her, no less.

She lied about it.

She's done it before.
    Ultimately, if he thinks she is untrustworthy, he should break up with her rather than grill her every time she goes out. Why? Because he can't control HER behavior, only his own. (Hmm... didn't I already say that?)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She lied about it.

She's done it before.

You girls are just throwing up smokescreens. So what if he asked her if she'd gotten anyone's number. She HAD! She lied to him because she'd DONE THE WRONG THING. GETTING SOMEONE'S NUMBER WHILE YOU'RE OUT ON THE TOWN IS THE WRONG THING TO DO. SHE IS IN THE WRONG. NOT HIM. YOU GIRLS NEED TO ACCEPT THAT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES AND STOP EMBARESSING YOURSELVES.

Blueseummer what's this got to do with your ex-boyfriend? You weren't collecting numbers (I presume). This guy isn't not allowing his girlfriend to go out. Nor does he strike me as unreasonably jealous, given that his girlfriend has been acting up. Don't project your past relationships onto this poor fellow.

so much anger. if you were my boyfriend i'd be collecting everyone's phone number. hell i'd probably get one off the bathroom wall.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Clearly missed the point, though I'm not suprised. I NEVER SAID SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, BUT HIM GRILLING HER EVERY FRIGGING TIME SHE GOES OUT IS IMMATURE, AND REEKS OF INSECURITY. Regardless of what she did in the past, he chose to stay with her, now he needs to get off her damn case, or just get out of the relationship.....not continue to whine about it and playing social police. He's not doing either of them any good.

And YES, guys gave me numbers sometimes, and I'd take them to be polite and not tell my bf because he'd freaking lose it (I'm starting to think now there are more psychos out there than just him.....). So my story had some relevance. But after everything you posted, I'm not really expecting you to be able to put two and two together anyways.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    so much anger. if you were my boyfriend i'd be collecting everyone's phone number. hell i'd probably get one off the bathroom wall.

I was thinking the same thing.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    Misombra is the queen of bad.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM32RxwAycs[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Glyph View Post
    Either way, it means a ****ed relationship. So if you're insecure enough to need to question someone about who hits on them or whatever, it probably means a serious relationship reassessment is in order.
    + 1

No one should subscribe to the Lone Asshole Theory. Both of you people are underqualified to be in a relationship with another human being. Psychotic jealousy and the people who feed it are equally screwy.

You ****ers deserve each other.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12