+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I really need to talk about this:

I really need to talk about this:

Hey:

Well, I'm new to the forum, but is 4:43AM and everybody I know is sleeping now and i really need to talk about this. Anyway... I'm in love with this girl, and I say girl because she is 20 and I'm 30, and its something really stupid because I don't even liked her when we first met, and it was not my intention to fall in love of her but somehow I did and even after that I did nothing to end in a relation with her, but today everything got very complicated because I couldn't resist it and I kissed her and she kissed me back and it was really great and everything but after I left her at her house she said to me that she don't want to have a serious relation with me and all this is driving me crazy and I cant stop thinking about it. I hate the idea of being in love of a 20 year old girl, and I hate the idea of a 20 year old girl playing with me, and I hate the idea of having no control over this situation and I hate everything about this situation except her, I really love her and I don't know what to do.

Truth is, she is not playing with me... she is a very nice and sweet girl... I really don't know what to think anymore.

Well, anyway, I really wanted to talk about this, I'm not really sure that talking about it in a random forum I found in Internet will help, but there it is.

CYA guys, take care

Antonio R.
    Last edited by aroh100876; 15-04-07 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Add somethings

If she says she doesn't want something serious right now, take her at her word. She's 20 years old and I'm willing to bet cash that she's at a different place in her life than you.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Glyph. You better let this one go.......if she says she's not looking for a relationship, she isn't. And there is a massive difference between 20 and 30, but I think you know this already.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Somebody has to be the grownup here, and she's not even qualified. You have GOT to get a grip.

I think you should post your reasons for not wanting to get involved with a 20-year-old. Maybe if you see them written down, you'll smack yourself back into sense.
    Spammer Spanker