+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it a date or just friends??

Just get rid of them

i have LOTS of guy friends, most of mine are guys and yes we do go out on what other people may percieve as dates but they are not. i go out to dinner with my girlfriends as well and those aren't seen as anything to worry about and sometimes they do pick up the cheque.
    also
    you say you trust your girlfriend but you don't trust him but that shouldn't matter anyways. this is because it's unlikely he's going to force her into anything she doesn't want to do so in the end it's about her anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Wow. That sucks that your girlfriend is dating someone else.

Which is worse: that she's lying about it or that she might be too stupid to realize she's dating another guy?
    Giga says it how it is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by hell-knight View Post
    I have a lack of long time relationships...but what I learned about girls is that jealousy only brings bad things...if you make her understand your jealous on that guy, your subliminaly telling her "hey i`m insecure, i`m beccoming a wuss and i am afraid to loose you because i don`t know if I could ever find a girl in the rest of my life"...so conclusion...act cool, become friend with that guy, show him and her that you are very cool with the situation, and everything will be fine...if you continue to act like a wuss though...then you have serious chances for your girlfriend to cheat on you...think about it...this is one of the biggest mistakes a man in a relationship could make...acting like a wuss
    It`s just an opinion don`t jump on me
    So you would let her continue this and then if it grew into something else you would lose a girlfriend...good job. Girls are easy to sway over, she will begin to think that this guy is giving her more attention and she will think that they have "more" in common simply because they spend more time together...thus our friend here would lose a girlfriend.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12